Thank You Sai!

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by ashima10, Dec 31, 2017.

1. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Last day of the year, sitting in the office thinking about how magical the year has been…magic we do not believe in magic. Yet we enjoy Harry porter …how I wish there was Hogwarts!

I am writing here for the ladies whose shoes I have been and in my view the first and most important reason to join IL is the one where you have to deal with this social taboo called fertility/or lack of it. It makes you cringe, cry and everything you never thought you can be. All your degrees, thoughts and strength comes down to zilch. This post is not even about that. This is about the support I have got here and the magic I have experienced here, the face is Sai!

I was almost at a stage where I thought prayers can’t help me, science can’t help me no none can help me. Thanks to @teejay for introducing Sat Saichrita to me. I started that just as something to read. Being the ardent reader that I was, always been interested in spiritual and mythological books, they tell you more answers than don’t do this and do this elders of ours.

I started reading it around Dec 2015, left in middle and stated again because this person Sai was completely crazy….I believe that some people have healing powers and so blessed was he and the people around him. The book evoked various emotions, I almost hated few Sai bhakts I have seen who were nothing but a complete list of rule book. ( I secretly think god this to teach me a lesson , like acha you don’t like my worshipers I will make you believe me ) well he did. But definitely a better one.

When I started once this thought came to mind can I read this when I just have a non veg food, surprisingly next chapter was about Sai baba distributing non veg and veg Prasad to people. I was truly amazed…there has been many times where I felt tired didn’t feel like reading and the chapter I read was about when your body demands rest you should give it. When your body demands food you should give it.

All those do’s and don’ts which I have been hearing form various believers were not at all preached by him. He was simple man with simple beliefs of doing just good to others, thinking good about others. There were so many thoughts and question which came and eventually all were answered.

Now after finishing it I am completely a changed person. I believe him not because of his powers but because of his simplicity. I would request/ recommend all the ladies who needs peace of mind/ or going through turmoil of any kind to just have a read. I hope it brings you as peace and happiness as baba gave to me.

And yes, I conceived within few months of starting it seriously , so there is nothing else which can make me believe it was not his blessing. My conception has failed science.

I guess where science stops faith starts. Thanks you for reading. I would also like to thank @Vasumathy and @suryakala maa ( and all those faceless usernames who motivated and were with me and others ) for their continuous support. You have no idea how much helpful you have been. my god bless you all.

Om Sai Ram !

Have a blessed new year everyone! May baba bless us with what he thinks is best for us and support us.

Amica, Vasumathy, Rihana and 7 others like this.

2. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Dear ashima,
    so happy to hear of the positive turn of events and your belief in Sri Sai. There is no doubt that a reading of the Sai satcharita has a profound sense of peace in us. Any major longing or wish that requires to be fulfilled, I have over the years taken up the saptah reading (That is start on a thursday and complete the reading by wednesday night) and all my legitimate prayers have been answered. strengthening my love and trust in Sai.
    Heres wishing for you a happy and fulfilling year ahead too.

suryakala and ashima10 like this.
  3. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

Good to hear about beloved sai...

ashima10 and suryakala like this.
  4. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear DD @ashima10 ,

Happy New Year 2018.
    NEW YEAR SAI.jpg

What a beautiful, true, simple and sincere sharing of your experiences with Sai and Sai Satcharita!!

Yes, the miracles of the Simple and Great Saint of Shirdi, happened, happen, and will be happening to many when Shraddha and Saburi start where science and systemic logic just end up with impossibilities.

DD, Your post is an answer to many who are yet to experience the simple loving mother of Shirdi to whom all sparrows are drawn! It is more inspirational than many discourses on Sai.

Yes, after all it is also His words through you!

May Shirdi Sai bless you and your family in abundance.

ashima10 and Srama like this.
  5. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear @ashima10,

It was refreshing to read your write up. You have summed up what you have been given through in such a wonderful manner - putting a smile on people who believe and giving hope to others who need their prayers to be answered. That is all we need. Thank you for sharing this.

Happy New Year to you and your family!

ashima10 and Rihana like this.
  6. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Ashima,
    It's good to read your update. Enjoy your life with the same spirit even in tough times. God bless you.
    Wish you a very happy New year. May this year bring more positivity.

ashima10 likes this.