1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Thank You Arnab!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Balajee, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Scorpio707

Scorpio707 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Balajee,

When I read the news about Arnab resignation from Times Now you were the first person that crossed my mind :lol:. Well for obvious reasons :D, remembering the multiple blogs of yours. This was a hilarious post as well, loved it.

The man will be back no doubt :neutral: probably another exclusive screaming accusation news channel of his own :facepalm:, so until them viewers can RIP.

2. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Scorpio, the rumor is he is joining the PM's media team. That would be hardly surprising after the way he has grovelled before Modi.

3. jssd

jssd Bronze IL'ite

I had tears rolling down... from too much laughter...
    Thanks for a wonderful write-up.....
    Boss-henchman.... boy .... its been awhile since I laughed so hard.

Thanks again.
    J

4. manjukps

manjukps IL Hall of Fame

Hi Balajee,

After a long break I am happy to back here with my tale to tell in snippet as well here.

That was a good hilarious one Balajee. While I appreciate your imagination of chief and henchman, I like he bringing up the issues / corruptions so boldly, but could not help I always end up remembering the Vadivelu comedy when he picks up phone say hello then the other person completes the conversations all by himself with occasional Hmm, vandu.. etc. by Vadivelu

But to be frank when Arnab quit I am also one among who was very happy because I could sleep when I really wanted to. Otherwise my DH in his relaxed mode will be hearing him screaming right on top of my head. Though I am not a too much of a gadget user I started insisting my DH to buy a wireless headphones to his surprise. But Arnab saved the expense as of now.

Manju

5. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Manju, that News Tonight is not a debate. The anchor speaks more than the participants. Yes it certainly looks like that vadivelu comedy scene except that the whole show at least under Arnab was a major headache.

6. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite