1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Thank You All.....

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by MridulaMohandas, Apr 17, 2007.

1. MridulaMohandas

MridulaMohandas New IL'ite

Dear All,
    I cant say how happy and overwhelmed I am at getting such fast and caring responces from all of you. I had posted my problem in a state of desperation and did not know what i was in for. I did not actually expect any reply at all but all your messages has reaffirmed my faith that God always has a solution to our problems however small they may be.
    I agree to most of your views and suggestions to my problems. Its true that i've already been told or know about the different avenues available for me to be happy and carry on in a positive way but the personal feeling and concern that came through,through your messages actually has made me believe that i should actually try them out be it praying or meditation...
    I'm gald i have found so many friends who actually do take time off to help a stranger. My problem as such is nothing compared to what some people face. But my lack of friends or a listener got me really stressed out and worked up. I was in a situation where i could not really talk to anyone....and thats when i decided to go online. I came to Indusladies by accident while surfing aimlessly. I was drawn to this site because of the security it offered and its rules and code of conduct. Basically i'm a very cautious person and have never registered myself in any other site. Indus ladies is the exception.
    I'm glad i'm part of this community... and look forward to making more friends and help out anyone who is looking for sloutions to the problems in life.....
    this truy is a wonderful and new world to me.
    Thank You all so much.

2. SubhaD

SubhaD New IL'ite

Good to read your letter, Mridula! There! you have made a positive beginning!
    I am really happy for you! God will be with you - He helps those who help themselves.
    Regards,
    SubhaD

3. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mridula,

Your reply here warmed my heart. I am happy that you are keeping your chin up. Way to go my dear girl.
    Even I thought the same when I first discovered Indusladies. A safe and warm place to be in.
    Hope to see you here regularly and we sure will hold each other's hands, even if only virtually. Although, you will see that it will eventually lead to good friendships too.
    I wish you all the very best in life and keep marching forwards.

L, Kamla

4. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

Dear mridula,
    I read your post. The sudden change in lifestyle and social status will be an initial shock. Time is a good healer. What you need to do is go out and meet lot of people. Surely you will be able to meet at least a very few with whom you can establish a rapport and form friendship. The idea of business is really good. You can have both physical and mental activity which will keep sad thoughts at bay.You will soon reconcile to your new life and be a support to your mom who now seems dazed.
    Regards,
    Meenu