1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Thangam - sun tv serial update

Discussion in 'TV' started by ndta26chennai, Aug 7, 2010.

1. ndta26chennai

ndta26chennai Gold IL'ite

though the story is dragged in TS,sometimes it will be interesting,thangam is really good different from other serials,with less negative emotions.what do u say?

2. DivyaKGCP

DivyaKGCP Senior IL'ite

When in India, my hubby returns from work by the time Thirumathi selvam starts and will have dinner with TV on.. So will be compelled to watch both the serials.. I used to wonder how they could write such a story. hero heroine'na they should suffer always.. never they will be happy.. Story there is nothing new.. everything predictable.. So not watching it anymore..
    Feeling a lot relieved now..
    Pls ban these mega serials.. :bowdown

3. ndta26chennai

ndta26chennai Gold IL'ite

i too used feel the same divya.we can understd the serial even we watch it once in a week.i stopped watching it.but nw i started to c just because iam very bored in US.nw its somewhat ok,some changes are there.

4. Sahanasri

Sahanasri New IL'ite

I dont watch Thirumathi selvam..
    I somewhat liked Thangam serial.. bcos there are no negative emotions as you said. and every problem in the family ends in a happy note...

I hate 'Subbulakshmi's' character the most..:rant she shows the same kind of expressions always and the way she is portrayed - like being so patient even if other family members does bad things to her family is a bit tooo much...i feel...

5. veenat

veenat New IL'ite

hi,
    i watch thirumathi selvam.it is somewhat ok.selvam , he is acting as innocent too much,if sivaji is alive he will feel tht he could not act as selvam.every time he cheated by his brother and is step mother,,but he he could not realise it,wht is this ya.

i do nt watch thangam, hereafter i ve to watch it.

6. vdeepab4u

vdeepab4u Gold IL'ite

Thangam is the most irritating serial i have ever watched. Ganga as a collector has nothing to do with the public or office but only there to fight with her mama and putting him in jail.:bonk :bonk

7. vdeepab4u

vdeepab4u Gold IL'ite

The lady Vandana is disappearing from the serial for a quite long time. This is because she has been married recently.. Expecting Vandana back so that atleast we can escape from ayya and ganga..

8. Sweety1983

Sweety1983 Junior IL'ite

Thangam is a perfect rambam
    Thirumathi selvam i think will run for another 5 years :)

1 person likes this.
  9. vdeepab4u

vdeepab4u Gold IL'ite

For the past two episodes, this Rama is irritating too much.. How can she run like this with the baby inside.. she will notice that the hall ticket is missing only at the time of entrance of the exam hall.. then she will run to browsing centre, there current off, again she will run to exam centre and request the examiner to speak to sister sub-collector Ganga, then the mobile will fell down and it will not work.. shabbaaa.. thaanga mudiyala.. (couldnt bare)..

10. CHABOLU

CHABOLU Platinum IL'ite

the serial's storyline is weak. How they are dragging on the serial. for a full episode Rama was going from the examination hall to browsing centre etc. How Sun Tv is showing such a boring serial I don't know.

1 person likes this.