1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Test Your Consistency : 15 day Challenge

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by rmpriya, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Priya16

Priya16 IL Hall of Fame

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 237pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=316><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #3f3f3f 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #3f3f3f 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f2f2f2; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #3f3f3f; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-RIGHT: #3f3f3f 0.5pt solid" class=xl63 height=20>Day 14<TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #3f3f3f 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f2f2f2; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #3f3f3f; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #3f3f3f; BORDER-RIGHT: #3f3f3f 0.5pt solid" class=xl64 align=right>23-Jan<TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #3f3f3f 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f2f2f2; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #3f3f3f; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #3f3f3f; BORDER-RIGHT: #3f3f3f 0.5pt solid" class=xl63>1Hour class of Aerobics

It was raining all day,so couldn't walk.(I miss that part :-( ).Coming to weight,even I ate so much during the Chirtmas and holiday season here.So just getting back to my previous weight where I stopped early.This year,I wish to loose minimum 10pounds.If I could do that,that would be awsome for me.

2. kavithavijay

kavithavijay Platinum IL'ite

Hi friends,
    I couldn't walk for the last 3 days. Weekends is always difficult..yesterday was quite busy with outside work. Everyday I do suryanamaskars.
    Today I did LS 5 miles and 1.5 miles walk in the park. As winter is getting over slowly I am feeling good.
    My weight is fluctuating in the same range. Need to be more consistent and include more workouts.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2012
  3. paddubala

paddubala Silver IL'ite

Day 15: None

Feeling lousy as I skipped 5 days out of 15. But on a positive note, I wouldn't have even done the 10 days if not for the challenge. My daughter's bday and party arrangements threw me off the routine. But hoping to be regular. Will check for my weight and inches tomorrow.

Thanks Rmpriya for starting the thread. lets close this one posting the results and start afresh with another challenge !!

1 person likes this.
  4. pavanivaranasi

pavanivaranasi Gold IL'ite

Hi rmpriya and everyone,

Though i was not consistent in posting the workouts...i was mainly doing Leslie walks. I have lost 1kg. And i am standing at 72 now. :)

Thanks rmpriya and others for the motivation. But now i am scared if rmpriya starts one thread for Jillian Workouts...because i am really scared about them.:rotfl

2 people like this.
  5. selvidurai2k

selvidurai2k New IL'ite

Hi girls..even i wanted to reduce my weight but didn't start doing any exercise....can u help me with basics to start off ??

6. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

We will ask the moderator of this forum to close this thread in this week. We will start a fresh ,interesting challenge from next week(shorter period) .

Winter is getting over ,and high calorie festive breaks are over . There should not any breaks in our journey from here on .

Congrats Pavani for reaching 72 :thumbsup. You are the winner in this Challenge :-D.

Gift for the winner : Will send you the torrent for Jilian 30 day Shred :-D . Please add this workout to your routine from next week . High time for you to lift some weights.

7. pavanivaranasi

pavanivaranasi Gold IL'ite

Hi rmriya,

Thanks for making me the winner. I need to celebrate now. ;)
    I know you are making my workout more difficult adding Jillian's workouts.:hide:

But really i am scared of Jillian. I am more happy with Leslie. But still i will try the workout of 30 day shred if you are starting one. I may not be able to complete the routine but i will combine that with Leslie walks. :cheers

I am already having that video.:)

8. Priya16

Priya16 IL Hall of Fame

Day 15: 1mile walking + 45min cycling.

Girls good news.Earlier one of my Indian dress was tight and yesterday when I tried it ,it fitted me.I am happy.
    But I didn't see any change in weight though.

rmpriya:::Because of your thread,I could able to remember doing exercise everyday.Otherwise would have skipped more days.Kiddos to you:clap

Looking forward for another thread from you.

2 people like this.
  9. paddubala

paddubala Silver IL'ite

Before we close this thread, I lost almost 2 pounds in these 15 days.
    Not much in inches and hoping to do it next :)

1 person likes this.
  10. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

Moral of the Story (for me) : Exercising alone is not sufficient ; Do not expect a change in weight without creating a calorie deficit by sensible eating.