1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Ten Tips To Have A Fulfilling Twenty Four Hours

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Anusowmyan, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Anusowmyan

Anusowmyan Gold IL'ite

A day has got twenty four hours, to make it a fulfilling day, Many works need to be done and they demand a lot of stress &strain. Some are a necessity and the other is compulsory. Tackling all these requires a lot of physical &mental strength. To face these challenges, the booster dose is available in the form a list of ten tiny tips that don’t squeeze you.

**Have a fruit a day without fail. An apple a day keeps you away from the doctor. Enjoy the day with a fruit of your choice. Keep energy levels at top to face the day.

** Watch the sunrise or just the sun at least once and see the moon at night. This nature watch will make you understand routines as well as ups and downs in life.

**Prayers heal – chant a few lines of prayers every day or if you don’t know anything, listen to it at least, that itself will fetch you good results. If these things didn’t suit you, try to recollect or listen to a rhyme, a poem or a song. Memorising is good.

** Share a positive thought with someone through a letter, phone, mail or message or else convey a compliment or a praise that’s long due. Talk something good.

** Hug someone you love or care for. Let it be parents, friends, spouses or children

**Definitely everyday think about your dreams and channelize them surely. Never miss the focus.

**Read &write something. Many may not be interested to do these as they are much fed up with the school days itself. Still try to read what comes to you like the advertisement boards, notices, snack wrapped papers or shopping bills. Just try this you will notice more things happenings around you &you can easily update you about your nearby events. Likewise write whatever comes to your mind, few words or sentences a day. writing helps to develop more concentration and attention

**Take time to dress up well with clean clothes, not necessarily new clothes. Stand before the mirror and feel good about yourself and not to forget to say that I’m happy, I’m healthy &I'm alright.

** Never recollect any negative thought or bad things that happened, if they enter, it’s hard to kick them out. so, never give them space.

** while you commute to work, if you notice or observe any thing that will affect others. Try to clear that or improvise it in a way that will lessen the impact on others. Save or help others.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
    Anabalas, periamma, sreeram and 8 others like this.

2. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

3. Anusowmyan

Anusowmyan Gold IL'ite

4. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

@Anusowmyan
    I liked those 10 tips and I think I have been doing almost all those. All tips are worth full..:)

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
    HazelPup likes this.
  5. Anusowmyan

Anusowmyan Gold IL'ite

Thanks for the reply & keep it going!

6. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello: Many of IL'ites might be already put few or more of these points in their day daily unconsciousy and reaping benefits already. The tips are embracing all age groups. Those stay on independent house or bungalow can easily put these into practise and that might lead to 8 hours profound sleep and all tasks would fall in right slot and finished in one's wakeful hours. Way to healthy wealthy and wise otherwise one would feel there neck in vice.
    Thanks and REGARDS.

7. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

@Anusowmyan
    I watch the sun rise whenever I rise before the sun. I do it for about three days in a year!

sreeram, Mistt and Thyagarajan like this.
  8. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello::banana::cheer::clap2::clapclap:i was remonded of the antethesis that during imperialist rule over the world, Churchill said that Sun never sets in British Empire. Ha ha...
    REGARDS.
    GOD BLESS US with quality sleep .

9. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

:roflmao::roflmao:So funny ! It took a few minutes to understand and thank you:tearsofjoy:

10. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

@Anusowmyan

Thank you for your wonderful suggestions. I have been watching everything you write here which are always found valuable for day to day life. Keep the great work you are doing! Writing thoughts gives a good understanding of who we really are. It also increases our potential to grow significantly.

Cheeniya Sir,

Whenever I go to India, I see the Rising Sun everyday in at least one of the walls in every street.

Viswa

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
    Thyagarajan and kaniths like this.