temples for childless women

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by SBC, Mar 19, 2009.

1. SBC

SBC New IL'ite

Hi all,
    It would be great if you wonderful ladies would post temples specifically for women trying to conceive.
    what to pray ,which temples to visit..it would help so many of us.

thanks,
    sbc.

2. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

HI,
    you just see the thread where all ladies have discussed about the temple and shlokas. there is a temple called GARBHA RAKSHAMBIGAI TEMPLE in kumbhakonam. you pray to that goddess. one more temple is near chennai called PUTLOOR, in this temple AMBAL herslf will be lying down in the posture of a
    pregnant lady. after you take bath, with hope and faith to this AMBAL,you will get her blessings.
    with love
    pad.

3. roopanair123

roopanair123 Gold IL'ite

4. goldenangel

goldenangel Senior IL'ite

These are the most mportant and powerful temple with definate results.
    1.garbarakshambikai
    2.karuvalarcheri
    3.mannarkudi krishna temple
    4.dodhamaloor navaneetha krishna temple
    5.mogappair santhana gopala krishna temple
    6.Also please see an astrologer and he will advise as to which temple to go to do parihara
    As of slokas santhana gopala krisna mantra
    garbarakshambikai sloka
    vel pathigam all are v.powerful.
    take care bye

5. archana.kc

archana.kc Gold IL'ite

I am just back from a journey to temples!

As a part of my trip, I visited the Sarangapani Temple at Kumbakonam. There i met a yougn couple, who has a 8 month baby. Apparently, they had visited the temple last year and prayed for a child. In this temple, there is a shanthana krishnanar idol, which you can keep in your hands and perfrom a arachanai in lord's name. It is believed married women get the blessings and a child is born in a year's time. I happened to know this, because I met the child ( sanjeev) mother there!

Good luck to everyone of you!

God Bless!

6. roopanair123

roopanair123 Gold IL'ite

hi archana

that was really very informative. Thanks very much for sharing :thumbsup

7. kashvya

kashvya Silver IL'ite

Thank you for this information Archana

8. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Hari Om!

I would add offering worship in any Serpent Temple to conceive and deliver a baby.

Important temples are

1) Mannarsala - Nagaraja is the ruling God here with His Consorts. Childless couples do the 'uruli kamazhthal' here to beget children. Try to offer a namaskaram to the Mannarsala Amma, who is the living Mother of Nagaraja. Amma's glance will bless the lady with babies, also eliminate all Sarpa Dosham and fear.

2) Nagercoil- Nagaraja. Offering eggs is said to bless the lady with babies.

3) Paambu Mel Kaavu- again a powerful Serpent temple near Thrissur. Pray for children, relief from all forms of Sarpa Dosha. The Sarpa Bali is done here very religiously. Pambu Mel Kaavu is supposed to be the sole accepted shrine where Sarpa Bali is done. It costs Rs 1000.

AnanthanKaadu- the original site of Sri Padmanabha Swamy temple.

Only simple offerings need be done. Offer milk, turmeric powder (noorum, paalum), gingelly oil etc

9. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

My My 2cents ...

I hope Karuvalacheri Amman(Akilandeswari) should be known to everyone who are trying to conceive.The temple is near Kumbakonam.

There is another temple called Dodda Mallur(Near Bangalore).It is a Navaneetha Krishnar temple.There is also a nice Narasimhar with Lakshmi in His lap.

Good Luck to all of you!

Last edited: Apr 6, 2009
  10. redapple

redapple Senior IL'ite

Garbarakshambigai temple is really effective for the getting the child. First you have to go there and pray for the child(they give a bottle of ghee which the couples has to include in their food daily) and once the baby is born need to go again with the baby to thank the Goddess.

Indra