1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Temple Jewellery in chennai

Discussion in 'Jewelry & Accessories' started by KSMuthulakshmi, May 30, 2012.

1. KSMuthulakshmi

KSMuthulakshmi New IL'ite

Hi,

I am looking for simple but elegant temple jewellery sets that goes good with silk sarees for simple family functions. Can anyone suggest where I can get good temple jewellery sets in chennai?(not like the ones that we were for bharathanatiyam )

I am looking out for simple unusual stuffs like simple chain with big peacock pendant and with big different kindda jumkas.. some things like that... :)

Thanks. :thankyou2:

2. KSMuthulakshmi

Thankyou Niajasav!

I was looking for artificial ones. The links u have provided seems to be a real gold ones.
    If you can provide pointers to any artificial ones that would be helpful. Also it would be great if its in chennai.

3. Jaikrish

Jaikrish Senior IL'ite

Hi KSMuthulakshmi,

Try Sukra Jewellery in mylapore. They've got great collections. Of not you can try many other shops in mylapore in and around the temple. it has got varied options.

4. Nijasav

Nijasav IL Hall of Fame

Try Khadi Krafts.
    Near the Kapaleeshwarar Temple Mylapore,Chennai, ( outside the temple, there are some shops who sells Artifical temple jewels and you have to bargain. BUt in one particular shop, there are lots of varieties - SORRY I went before 4 years and don;t remember the name)

5. vibhaRam

vibhaRam Junior IL'ite

Hi,

Though I am not fom Chennai, I think GRT has awesome temple jewellery collection.
    I had been to GRT many times bought many as well in Hyderabad.

6. Jewelcraft

Jewelcraft Silver IL'ite

yes Sukra jewelry and other shops in and around mylapore tank is the best place to hunt for temple jewelry

7. KSMuthulakshmi

Thanks everyone!!! Would try sukra jewellers/any other around mylapore temple... Thank you :)

8. lgirish

lgirish Platinum IL'ite

Try shanthis near rasi silks mylapore. I bought a pendant in Radha jewellers in north mada street. There are some jewels in Vijaya stores too though they are a little bit yellow in colour. I am mentioning these options so that you can select whichever suits your pocket.