tamil woman new to pune

Discussion in 'Pune' started by sharmilakarthik, Aug 25, 2012.

1. sharmilakarthik

sharmilakarthik New IL'ite

hi all :) this is sharmila karthik and i just moved to pune a week ago!! i am tamil speaking and looking ahead for meeting friends in pune and also in this forum ,this is the first time i have moved to a north indian town.i am just an ordinary person with simple considerations.like any other woman of my age would love to go shopping and spend leisure time with friends :cheers i am awaiting replies so that we could all soon meet up for a coffee:coffee

2. meVaidehi

meVaidehi Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sharmila,
    Welcome to Pune and to Indusladies.
    I hope you will make loads of friends online and in the city. Pune is a very warm nice place. And most of the people speak Hindi.
    I'm local so don't understand Tamil. But if you need any information I would be glad to help.
    Vaidehi

3. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Hi Sharmila,

Welcome to Pune. Hope you have settled well and enjoying the lovely Pune climate.

Let everyone know which part of Pune are you so they can connect with you easily.

4. nekha123

nekha123 New IL'ite

Hi all, i'm also in pune and the bad thing is i don't know hindi :( Anyways, looking to meet with some tamils. Tell me if any such program happens. Also where can I meet tamil people here?

5. sharmilakarthik

hi,nice meeting you in this forum :) i am a tamil too ,dont know hindi and just have moved to pune ,so wats up ?

6. sharmilakarthik

thnx roopa :) i am residing in viman nagar ,of course the pune climate is pleasant and i am thoroughly enjoying it ,go on and tell me wats up

7. nekha123

nekha123 New IL'ite

nice 2 meet u too, sharmila. just planning to roam pune.. awesome climate it is.. so wat u do?

8. sharmilakarthik

Before was working as an hr recruiter in bangalore. now am home sitting my 2 month old ,btw where r u located

9. nekha123

nekha123 New IL'ite

Hi Sharmila, sorry for the late reply. Got busy with something. I am staying in kalyani nagar. It's near inorbit mall(I've been told) :). So what's happening in your life? settled well here? any plans of meeting?

10. sharmilakarthik

just setting up my appartment ,almost the work is wound up ,s we can well meet up in few days ,kalyani nagar is close to viman nagar where i am living