Tamil Tour Guide In Thailand

Discussion in 'Travel' started by Ragavisang, Nov 23, 2016.

1. happymom2013

happymom2013 Silver IL'ite

Yes. We paid through credit card only. Even if there is any issue, the immigration guys would help to sort it out. They have a chat corner where you can clarify your doubts.

2. happymom2013

Oh. then you will have to apply through any agency. If not you can directly go to malaysian embassy in kuwait and apply.

3. Tharun1985

Tharun1985 Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Happymom....Actually we will have plan to go with the group of relatives. totally 10 to 15 persons. I feel, the arrangements will hand over to one good travel in Chennai...How do u suggest is it best or will go for individual arrangement...

4. happymom2013

Does it include aged people also?

5. Tharun1985

Tharun1985 Bronze IL'ite

SS ...Two of senior citizen (Parents mam)

6. Tharun1985

Tharun1985 Bronze IL'ite

Please tell me the cost controls also...mam

7. Tharun1985

Tharun1985 Bronze IL'ite

Have you went with travel agency r individual...Which is the best way to see all the places with out any pressure....Like time factor...

8. happymom2013

This tour agency from madurai are decent people. You just have to call them and say about the dates etc. They will ask you to pay a certain percentage of amount for booking etc. They will take care of all the things. They will book flights from chennai only. They will take care of all the other things. But they will have a package like what all places to visit etc. They will take you to good indian restaurants and also arrange for good stay (mostly in 3 star).

9. Tharun1985

Tharun1985 Bronze IL'ite

Very nice mam...Can I have their contact details like mobile or e-mail ....for further communication with them....

10. happymom2013

you can call me devi. no need of mam. :)
    We went as individual only. I will say you the adv and disadv. It;s upto you to decide.

Advantages of tour agency:
    1) They will do all the pre bookings. You need not worry about anything.
    2) Need not worry about food. They will take you to indian restaurants only. You need not waste your time searching for good restaurants.
    3) No need to waste time doing research of place of stay, places to visit etc.

Disadvantages:
    1) Little expensive when compared to individual booking.
    2) They will have a group of people along with you. so they will have time constraints.
    3) They might not cover all the places/temple you like to visit. They will go only as per their package.

But i would anytime prefer going by individual only. I always do a lot of research before going to any place.Now a days you have got trip advisor. you will know the best places of each city. There is Uber worldwide. You need not worry about taking a taxi for whole day and they charge you lot. If you take a uber , you can visit the temples leisurely. Also you will have chances to take metro etc. I always prefer to roam around by local transport as well.In malaysia, you have got buses, metro, lrt(mono rail) etc. In penang you have got trishaw. You will get varied experience as well.Also cost effective as well.
    You can use trip advisor to find good indian restaurants around and good hotels for stay as well.
    If you are a group of 10 to 12 ppl, i would suggest you to look for good homestay instead of taking 4 to 5 rooms in hotel.
    You can do all the research in google. :)