Tamil Friends in Bangalore (Karnataka)-Let us chat here

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by chitrajaraika, Nov 24, 2010.

1. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

Hi all

I am soniya jaraika

i looking for tamil friends in Karnataka
    lets all create a thread and joining in that, then

lets we chat here

2. chitrajaraika

Re: Tamil Friends in Bangalore (Karnataka)-Lets we chat here

i think no IL friends there in bangalore or karnataka state.eagerly waiting to meet karnataka friends who is tamilian or knows tamil

2 people like this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Chitra

Why you want only friends from karnataka, I am there from Bombay. I know how you feel when there is no response to our thread. So lets chat

1 person likes this.
  4. chitrajaraika

NO not like that ma.here i am feeling bore no tamil peoples.hence i planned to have some tamil friends in bangalore.here in my area people are not talking because they know telegu,hindi and kanadam.thats why i started this thread to know any tamil people here.

mumbai is nice place but crowded always know.how is climate there.how is your dh leg pain i saw your post there and replied in your thread too

THANKS FOR GIVING COMPANY AS I FELT LONELY

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Chitra

I can understand your feelings dear. Where in Bangalore are you staying. Here in Mumbai it is always hot. Bangalore has a nice climate, for that I like Bangalore. DH's leg pain is better. Thanks for your love and concern.

I am always there and we can chit chat here anytime you want . Sitting at home so nice to chat with everyone

love
    viji

6. chitrajaraika

thanks vijima for understanding me.here in marathahalli.you may knw that place before i think.yes climate is nice.hmmm good your dh is fine means you will be happy.if my hubby didnt take lunch in home means i am lazy to cook for myself sometimes.i mostly speak with house owner lady she is malayali but know tamil.hmm thanks for your company here.innaiku ena samyal.

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Chitra dear you are here in IL since a year na and I think of late only I have seen your posts. Today made padval bhaji and tomato sambhar which my dh was saying it was very nice. You know na I visited Bangalore on 9th and came back only last friday. I did not notice that you are also staying in bangalore otherwise would have met you also.

8. chitrajaraika

oh my god me too miss you va so sad.for wat reason came here.jus visit or any functions reason.padval bahaji ya wats that north indian disha.so you are best cook as you have experienced in cooking.i am new comer in cooking today i prepared chapathi and pattani potato gravy.my hubby said it was nice.tomato sambar also differnt recipe.climate is very cool hence i am unable to tolerate cold:bonk:bonk

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Chitra dear I met some ILites in Bangalore, I have written about it in IL meet under Community forum. Padval is podalangai bhaji not north indian.

I went to attend 100th Birthday of my niece's husband's grandfather and also her husband's athai's daughter's marriage. My sister has recently settled in Bangalore so wasstaying in friend's house. I have written about the trip in snippets forum and in blogs

If you get time read it

love
    viji

10. chitrajaraika

hmm podalangaaya i wont like it vijima.sure i will read it soon.

great 100th birthday ya wow superb.appram pasikkuthu naan yepayumey seekram lunch dinner sapruven vijima pasi porukavey mudiyaathu.i will read snippet section about yours experience.apram diwlai yenga celebrate paninga.wats your native vijima.

kadai sambar maathiri recipe try pani paathen normal sambar taste bore adichuthu nalla vanthuchu.yenaku samaikrathu pidkkum samaikrathu mattum than pidikkum aana nan kathukutti.

ini ungakitta recipes vaangi pannuvenu ninaikren.nethu oru pista roll sweet recipe kidaichathu.will try next month