1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Talented Kids of ILite Moms.

Discussion in 'Kids Korner' started by prabhabala, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Punitha,

Hai to rohan, samik. to be frank when you talked about your kids in the other threads, i thought they would be teenagers..now since i know their ages, it is truly amazing as another mom to understand what rohan went throught,..and still he is coming up so great.(proves you are a great mom:hatsoff)..so we shall have a party when he comes to black belt...my DS/DD are both in purple..discontinued.. he speaks fast, you can just ask him to slow down...saying that others cannot understand..slow and understanding reminders help (Experience with DS.. ). I understand his making hasty mistakes..could be because he is fast...

Samik looks fun to be with....

Hey, Puni when one is so responsible, one will be a little messy i suppose, that is the balance god brings in...to complement...
    Love to both of them...

2. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Shanthi.
    I do correct Rohan with his all negative points.
    1. His speech, trying to correct him at every stage.
    2. His obsession towards animals.
    3. His fearful nature.

As he grows, he will get over it. I have that confidence.
    (It reminds me the movie 'Taare Zameen Par')

Samik is like 'Kutty Saitan' in the house.

~Punitha

3. prabhabala

prabhabala Gold IL'ite

hi puni,

ur children are talented. encourage them.

prabha

4. sujathae

sujathae Senior IL'ite

Dear Puni and Shilpa, Nice to know about your children. As mothers we shd always stand by them and encourage them throughout until they get the confidence and can stand on their own legs. wish u all the best.

5. sujathae

sujathae Senior IL'ite

Dear Friends, The long awaited photos of my daughter have come . Pls have a look and post your comments. My daughter's saree color is Blue with pink border.

Flickr: Photos from sujathae

6. prabhabala

prabhabala Gold IL'ite

hi sujatha,

the snaps are too good.

prabha

7. sujathae

sujathae Senior IL'ite

Dear Prabha, Thank u for your comments. The photographs we took didn't come out so well because the entire auditorium was dark when the show was going on. But the ones taken by professional photographers are really good.

8. vijeta

vijeta Senior IL'ite

hai prabha,
    really u started a nice thread. congrats.
    my daughter is 8 years old. she is very good in drawing & colouring. she got prizes continuously 2 years in heer cultural academy. i put her in a class near by my house.
    urs.
    vijeta]

9. pinky2

pinky2 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Puni,

I liked(Enjoyed) the way you mentioned abt your kids. Hope you'll enjoy being with them as a mom.So sweet of ur kids..

When I was reading your younger kid Samik's things, it's almost like reading my son's, just enjoyed reading your post.:queen

I was wondering whether I can write abt my son since he's only 4 yr old.I thought its for bigger kids, even I noticed this thread recently.After reading the posts ,I can't wait to put abt my kid...

Let me tell abt my Son. He completed 4 in october.

1. He is Smart.
    2. Very Good observer and Listener.
    3. Grasp things real quick.
    4.Read books of his own.
    5.Communicates very well in English and Tamil.
    6.He does Math - Addition.
    7. Browse all cartoon sites in Internet.Now-a-days started using Internet for the sites shown in the TV. For Example , If he watches AFV in Channel abc, he notice abc.com, so he'll run to the laptop and browse the site and Screams 'AFV' is there.So my DH says, till he browse the good sites, np...he kids like Its safe till he browse matrimony sites like eharmony(from Tv)...:-D.
    8.Since he talks so sweet, he becomes the Pet in every crowd.
    9.He's good in classroom, his teacher gives more attention to him like teaching him math and stuffs.
    10.Wherever he goes, he'll get a good name "Ammaidhiyana Paiyan"."Sonnapadi kettukuran"...

He often confirm our love on him asking us ' Do You Love me'. He often says 'I'm proud of you mommy'. If I ask him' Y do you say this', He replies 'bcoz u do a lot of things for me'.:)

The only problem with him is he is not a good eater. Even if he eats a full 3 meals and snacks a day, he's looks thin for his age.He's arnd 33 Lbs, but worried.

Thanks for starting such nice Thread to say abt our proud ones.

Cheers,:clap
    Pinky.

10. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sujatha,

The photos were good...Nice to see Akshatha after having heard so much abt her from supri and of course from u about her talent..Wishing her all the best in all her endeavours.

Bye