1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Talent should be shared

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jul 5, 2009.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

The luck of having talent is not enough, one must also have a talent for luck

Everyone has a talent. We should have the courage to nurture it in solitude and to follow the talent to the dark places where it leads - Erica Jong

It is natural that if anyone has any talent they feel proud of it.
    Its good to be proud about that but at the same time we should encourage others who are talented. But many times we see that people who are talented are not ready to praise others who are talented.

Some people will be talented in cooking but they dont like to share their knowledge of cooking with others.

One should be talented but at the same time shoud be able to share their talents with others and also encourage the people who are less talented.

2. crazywriter

crazywriter Platinum IL'ite

very true, some would rather not share their knowledge with others, they would like it if people who ask for their help continue to be dependent on them.

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Crazywriter

I am honoured by your visit here. I posted this on 5th July and till now 50 views and you are the first one to comment on this post. Thanks dear very much. Atleast one fb I got I am happy. This fb is equal to many fbs.

love
    viji