1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Taking care of Husbands health

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by sweetyk, Sep 1, 2011.

1. sweetyk

sweetyk Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Please share your tips of taking care of husbands health.

What food you give them for ensuring a good health.

Normally husbands are little lazy or I can say neglecting in regards to there health.

For me its very difficult to make him go for a walk or do some exercise. Please even share the tips of making your husband do exercise and take correct food.

cheers,
    sweety

2. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sweety,

If you cook healthful meals at home that in itself take care of half the problem. Stock up on healthy snack in your fridge with lots of juices and fruits. when it is available, of course he will have it. as far as workouts are concerned, motivate him to be your workout partner. tell him that if he works out with you, you will feel more motivated. it works both ways!!

3. sweetyk

sweetyk Gold IL'ite

Thank you for your tips dear.

4. glascobaby

glascobaby Silver IL'ite

Elo Sweety,

I follow the below menu chart and health drinks for my hubby:

Morning: coffee, (oil-less) tiff-in and then with a gap of 3 hours, while he leaves to office, he will take 1 glass of ensure health drink

Lunch: each day, I supplement the menus, with keerai, sundal, solam sort of;

Dinner: Usually he prefers to take it in the office itself, as it will get delay to return home.

And, with the ensure, I used to give him dates, Almond, and honey as etc; His office has got the provision of gym, he exercises there in the evening time.