Tailors in Madipakkam

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by svidhya, Feb 10, 2012.

1. svidhya

svidhya Bronze IL'ite

Thanks for the info. I am also trying for someone who is nominal and stitches neatly. Please reply if you know anyone.

2. Sabitha

Sabitha Gold IL'ite

Hi

Thanks for your msg regarding tailors in madipakkam. Can u please send me private message to me about the 'Dorkas' cell no. and address. I am new to Madipakkam in Ram Nagar. And where is Oil Mill Bus Stop. If u provide phone number, every easy to trace the shop.

Thanks & regards
    Sabitha

3. SudhaManimaran

SudhaManimaran Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

Dorkas is in main road itself when u travel from madipakkam to st thomas mount railway station in medavakkam main road u can find this shop just opposite to one amman temple.after kirshna sweets one petrol bunk will be there when u cross after tht u can find this shop.btw i have just seen this shop so dont have a contact number.
    Where r u stying in ram nagar.?

4. Sabitha

Sabitha Gold IL'ite

5. svidhya

svidhya Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sudha,

The shop doesn't seem to be open. Do you know the timings of the shop? I visited around evening 6.30 and it was closed.

Thanks.

6. SudhaManimaran

SudhaManimaran Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    Reg Dorkas rates are nominal but i don't have personal experience with their stitching.
    Shop will be closed by 7 mostly thy told me once i went for enquiring. If anyone stitches there please post your reviews about them.

7. Kaychats

Kaychats New IL'ite

Hi, I went around Oil mill bust stop and couldnt spot "Dorkas"...:-(...Am I missing something ?..Kindly send the contact no to my email address or can you guide me somemore?...I havent stiched anything or bought any clothes for stitching just becasue i couldnt find a good tailor. I live in Madipakkam, Rajalakshmi Nagar.

8. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

the shop is the set of shops next to the bakery/leo bags..but before the petrol bunk. there is also a stationery and professional courier shop close to it..i think they have not shifted anywhere else..

9. Kaychats

Kaychats New IL'ite

Will check again Shanvy. Thanks