Tailors/Designer Tailors in Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Hyderabad' started by hariniuma, Apr 28, 2007.

1. pharshita12

pharshita12 New IL'ite

Hello Priya ,
    can you please give me the details and contact no. of this tailor?

2. pharshita12

pharshita12 New IL'ite

Hi Senorita,

Can you suggest a few goood and reasonable shops in madina, where I can get an anarkali salwar kameez custom stitched? Also let me know if there are any shops that stitch shararas and ghararas as well as where I can find the needed materials.

3. simply_doubtful

simply_doubtful Gold IL'ite

hi there is a tailoring shop called India Tailors.......which is inside the Madina Building complex. he does very good shararas and anarkalis....i don't know about ghagras.
    Hansika

4. pharshita12

pharshita12 New IL'ite

Help: Designer Blouse Tailors in Hyderabad

Thank you for that info on Madina. If anyone can give me address of tailors who can stitch neat designer blouses in Hyderabad....please respond soon.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2009
  5. sraveen

sraveen New IL'ite

hi sri,
    can u please tell me where exactly is 'pooja' blouse shop in badichowdi lane....

6. ajs1125

ajs1125 New IL'ite

I will be going to Hyderabad/Secunderabad in December and was wondering if someone could provide me with names and contact info for tailors. Areas close to where we stay that I know of are AWHO colony in Secunderabad, Begumpet, Park Lane areas. Looking for someone to make designer blouses at a reasonable rate within 2 weeks time. Thank you!

7. anonymous2011

anonymous2011 Senior IL'ite

Best Tailors in hyd

Hi all,

Iam looking for some good ladies tailor around himayatnagar, who can stich just about any model I want. Specially some one who can stich anarkali suits, kurtis and shrugs. pls lemme know , if any.

Location is not a constraint but prefer something around koti, himayatnagar, chikkadpally etc

thanks in advance

8. anonymous2011

anonymous2011 Senior IL'ite

Pls help me in finding the best tailor in hyd

Hi all,

Iam looking for some good ladies tailor around himayatnagar, who can stich just about any model I want. Specially some one who can stich anarkali suits, kurtis and shrugs. pls lemme know , if any.

Location is not a constraint but prefer something around koti, himayatnagar, chikkadpally etc

thanks in advance :coffee

9. PavitraVenkat

PavitraVenkat Gold IL'ite

Re: Pls help me in finding the best tailor in hyd

Hi Deepthi,

Himayat Nagar lo Neha Fashions undi. as soon as u get down the narayanguda bridge while coming form barkathpura there is a complex just before the temple u can find there. They do the stitching very well is what I had heard from my friend who is a regular with them. Since am new to Hyd, I asked my friend and she directed me to this place. I've given few blouses, salwars for stitching just now. I can let you know if I liked them after 18th :) But from their suggestions for the patterns for blouses, I can guarantee that they would stitch really well.

Also, they take measurements on their own i.e. do not accept our salwars for measurement. They also do embroidery work. Their charges are a little high but it is worth is what my friend told me. The stitching charges for my salwar without lining were Rs.240.

10. sslr

sslr New IL'ite

Re: Pls help me in finding the best tailor in hyd

In Himayath Nagar, Near Telugu Academy area ,ALANKRITHA, one lady runs that boutique. She perfectly stiches for salwars with latest trends.

If you can go to Dilsukhnagar Beside Konark Theatre lane , the lane which goes to P&T Colony "LIZZA". He also stiches nicely. Just One minute walk from konark theatre. Left side shop is there in that lane.

My sister goes to both places. But their charges are little costly.