tailoring ordersfrom home

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by rajni51, Sep 1, 2007.

1. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Re: taloring ordersfrom home

Hi Mals,
    It is nice to see you wanting to patronize a fellow IL. Hats off. Showing your nature.

2. arch174

arch174 Senior IL'ite

HI Rajni,
    do u make evening bags from fake leather...with zari work,patchwork..?
    my friend wants to start bizness in this field..she can finance..send ur details..like how long u have been in this field etc..where can we c ur stuff..

Archana

3. rajni51

rajni51 New IL'ite

hi , rajni here ,
    imake evning bags , with emb and with outemb , . if u want ican send pics , send me ur email id iam wroking from 16 yers .
    thanks for ur mail
    rajni

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Rajni,

I am so happy that you are ready to come to my home and take orders. I may have two pieces thats all.

I am interested in the bags, let me have your pics. I will send you mail ID through PM.

Rajmi, I am happy so many people are taking interest in your work.

I purposely replied to your thread so that other I'lites could also get an idea that you are serious. I could have got in touch with you through P.M's too.

I HOPE AT LEAST NOW EVERYBODY REALISES THE VALUE OF REPLYING A THREAD OTHER THAN SENDING P.M'S.

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Rajmi, always support people who are looking out for help, God will support you.............

Rajmi, you too are proving to be my good friend by following up my thread,, that reminds me I need to catch up with yours tooo.. I am rushing.... he hehe..

6. arch174

arch174 Senior IL'ite

HI Rajni 51,
    I read ur mail ..where r u in mumbai..r u a wholesaler etc...if u r closeby can we drop by to see ur stuff..alongwith pictures brief details wud be helpful..:goodidea:

7. Sulkypetal

Sulkypetal New IL'ite

Hi Rajni

I live mid-town, so Lamington Rd is great for me. Do you make plain cute summer type dresses.
    It is very difficult to find a decent tailor to do that. Nowadays not many women get dresses stitched, except Indian designs, (which I love) but do not wear to work , and some older aunty type designs or very fancy for big occasions) and I cannot find what I am looking for in boutiques much. I design my own things though I cannot make the patterns or cut or sew for that matter.
    Many thnaks to Malspie for following up; this is an older thread, but by reading her replies back and forth and others was able to figure out where you lived, coz that was the first question on my mind!

I don't know that I should leave my cell number here and cannot pm you as I am a new member so please reply and I will ask Malspie to help further.
    Thank you! -Maggie

8. Sulkypetal

Sulkypetal New IL'ite

Re: taloring ordersfrom home This is for Malspie specially

Hi Malspie

had written to Rajni re soem tailoring, following your threads. I would apprecaite any help you can give me here; I sincerely apologize in advance if I am making a pest of myself, by contacting the wrong person/moderator etc.

I quote from my post the relevant parts where I need help:

Qoute: Many thnaks to Malspie for following up; this is an older thread, but by reading her replies back and forth and others was able to figure out where you lived, coz that was the first question on my mind!

I don't know that I should leave my cell number here and cannot pm you as I am a new member so please reply and I will ask Malspie to help further.
    Thank you! -Maggie End Quote

Thanks dear! Look forward to seeing more posts by Mumbai women;here I read a lot about Chennai and I am gettign so jealous, there's actually so much seems to be happening by way of arts/crafts, handicrafts in Chennai...and free classes too!
    Luv and regards - Maggie

9. Sulkypetal

Sulkypetal New IL'ite

Rajni
    do write back. I would like to discuss soem tailorign with you.
    Thanks

10. coolduedrops

coolduedrops New IL'ite

Pl, can somebody suggest some decent place where they take tailoring classes in and around Mylapore/ R A Puram, chennai??