swimming classes in abudhabi city area

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by navis, Dec 14, 2011.

1. navis

navis Gold IL'ite

hi reshgb

thanks for the ph.no.and info i will surely call and confirm.but i am worried will 5 and 3yrs kid can get the techniques and swim fluently in just 8 sessions.do share ur opinion
    eagerly waiting fr reply

2. zahiya

zahiya New IL'ite

Hi, I am really not sure of the website or the ph number because my son's instructor is not connected to al jazeera club; he just uses the pool. you could try googling the club's name. it is located in al muroor; quite close to old airport road. the charges were also nominal; nothing exorbitant.

3. reshgb

reshgb New IL'ite

Hi Navis,

I think the 5 year old can learn but maybe three is too young to learn now. You can talk to the coach and ask their advice. They will know better.

4. zahiya

zahiya New IL'ite

I am sorry navis ,I dont have any phone number or website details. but you can google the name AL Jazeera club and I am sure you can find some details. Also there are a numbr of swimming classes off island in khalifa city like hamilton aquatics and aquatic sharks abu dhabi. they cater mostly to western expats. but if ue interested u can try contacting them.