1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Sweat marks on Pattu blouse!

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by Senorita, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Wet the area, try applying a mild shampoo leave it for sometime and brush gently. Let it dry under a fan. Hope it works.

And i have a suggestion to avoid this trouble. Now-a-days u get sweat absorbent pads in many shops whic u can comfortably place in your under arms. It is not a costly item so try it. many of my friends use it particluarly when they attend functions like homam and all to avoid the trouble.

2. chitti67

chitti67 Silver IL'ite

Hi sunitha just now i went thru this thread..i dont know why u gals dont wear sweatpads...its the best way to avoid staining the underarms portion..
    but anyways u can use kunkudu kayalu(round soap nuts)..but before washing check whether the color of the lining cloth ...if it lose its color then u go for drywash..otherwise soak kunkudu kayalu in water and with tht water u can wash ..this is best for silk cloths

3. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Thank you pavi, cinduja and lakshmi ji for suggestions!

But its not silk material, its pattu material. So will this soap nut work on it also as you told its best for silk?

Normally i won't swet a lot but during that functions time due to wearing gold ornaments and heavy sarees and all i think it was sweating a lot.

Now, i finally got sweat pads but have not yet started using them. And more over help me how to wear them?

I thought the pads portion should come at under arms area but my friend told no they are used to top of shoulders so that you get good shape of arms bonk i don't understand what is the purpose of wearing them on shoulders when its sweating under arms :confused2:

Recently i saw in one movie where the lady will wear them as told by my friend i mean pads come at top of shoulders.

Can any one me tell what is the right procedure :roll: of wearing sweat pads!

4. pari_arun69

pari_arun69 Bronze IL'ite

hi senorita to avoid color goinging on the pattu blouse i always give 2/2 lining only though it is costly it gives good finish and colour does not go like the other lining material or else u can use the bisi lisi cloth it will be more soft.and try to avoid washing pattu blouses just clean the under arm portion alone then dry it.wash only if it is heavily stained.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2008
  5. shantaatluru

shantaatluru New IL'ite

Hi can you let me where do get them & what should we ask for the absorbant pads in the market.

6. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Hi shanta, if you know parklane in Secunderabad, there you can find Andhra hoseiry & kathyawar hoseiry shops at genearal bazar.

Just ask the sweat pads, they will show you. I recently bought them from andhra hoseiry!

7. gayathrikartik

gayathrikartik Senior IL'ite

Hai saras and Senorita!

Your tips were very useful. I have some strains too. My wedding was on April and don't ask about the heatRant.

I will try and let you know.

Bye

8. banuma

banuma Senior IL'ite

how much they charge to polish a saree

9. vijiananthu

vijiananthu Gold IL'ite

Hi!

You have to wear the sweatpads in your underarms. It will have a loop. Wear the loop inyour hand till it reaches shoulder. The sweatpads will settle in your underarms.

Viji

10. rvasugi

rvasugi New IL'ite

Hi vijiananthu

I am trying to get an underarm pad.Where can i get this in coimbatore.Please help me in this regard.