susten 400 mg

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sowjanya02, Jan 21, 2012.

1. sowjanya02

sowjanya02 Silver IL'ite

Hi Vijjis No i did not ask anythign to doctor wen i went there wid myhubby i statrted crying even der so he said to doctor dat she got her periods doc only said to cum back after my Hubbys semen analysis test coz evrything was normal from my end thgh am daginoed wid PCOS due to injections my folicular study was gud.. need to chek wid de doctor what went wrong in my cycle and this tiem she said that she will not put me on to any injections for this month she jus said to njoy this month and cum back with HIV and Semen analysis reports ..

2. vijjis

vijjis Bronze IL'ite

hi sowjanya,
    did dr give you any medicines like folic acid etc to continue this cycle.

3. sowjanya02

sowjanya02 Silver IL'ite

actually i was on folic acid 5mg tablet from past 6months.. this m onth docotr advised me not to take any tablet and be calm.. may be this may relax my mind ineed to go for check up on monday 5th march hope fully.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2012
  4. sowjanya02

sowjanya02 Silver IL'ite

we hav done with some tests this week my thriod level was 8.94 knw it cam to normal 2.74 and my HIV AND Heppataties also negative and my husbs semen analyasis test was also done adn the count is 46 mil..but still i have this PCOD prob and i dnt knw y am incresing my weigt continously from past 2 months mainly the abdominal part have been lik a ballon k nw i was 57 kgs last yr in the month of may knw am 66 kgs.. gradually am increasing my weigt evn feeling very conjusted after having fud...pls advice me on this

5. SravyaG

SravyaG New IL'ite

Hi Sowjanya,

Recently I am also going to DR.Ratna Durvasula. can you tell me did u get success with ur pregnancy. I have already gone through 2 IUI cycles with no luck.

6. sowjanya02

sowjanya02 Silver IL'ite

HI Sravya.. yes i got my positive result in de 2nd month of treatment itself first time with injections it came negative but 2nd time she hav asked me to stop all tabs and injects except thyroid got concived in that month only..they called it as Gap cycles even one of my frend got concived wid Dr.Ratna in her first IUI only i went der in last december january was negative result nad i got convied in february 2012 only and recently delivered 15 days back do not worry she is a very gud doctor..lods of baby dust to u

7. lakshmi0112

lakshmi0112 New IL'ite

hi sowjanya, I am new to this community,
    I am also TTC for last year, have PCOS and taking treatment at Dr Ratna at rainbow, and going through the same process as of you, what was your result, could you please help me with ur journey in rainbow.

8. lakshmi0112

lakshmi0112 New IL'ite

Hi Sravya, I am also going to Dr Ratna from last three months, could you please tell me about ur experience with Ratna mam, did u get success with ur trails... I had two miscarriages... please guide me....

9. AkanshaA

AkanshaA Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

My doctor has advised me to take Susten 200 mg daily at night vaginally for 16 days. This is the first time am going to take vaginal pills so have lots of questions in my mind.
    1. How deep should i insert it?
    2. Yesterday only i ovulated and doctor has asked me to have IC for couple of days. So can i insert the tablets after the IC?
    3. As we are TTC i don't wash or urinate immediately after IC and i sleep for the whole night like that only. Still is it ok to insert the tablet after IC?
    4. How long should i lie down after inserting the tablet? After how much time can i urinate?

Sorry for asking too many question. If you have already used the tablet kindly help me out.

Thanks,
    Akanshaa

10. AkanshaA

AkanshaA Bronze IL'ite

I am using Susten 200 mg for the last 2 days, 1 tablet in the night vaginally. And from last night bleeding is there, am scared today is just 19th day. And we did an iui on 16th day. Has anyone experienced this?