1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Supporting documents for 485

Discussion in 'Immigration Matters' started by goldenrose, Jan 6, 2012.

1. goldenrose

goldenrose Senior IL'ite

I and my DH have to appy I 485, what are the supporting documents for applying I 485.
    I have some doubts from the list which i got.

1. Affidavit for Form I-134- Im the dependent for my DH, Should i fill this get notarized, Usually this can be used for visitor's visa whom we sponsor,

2. What it means Medical- Should we go for medical check up from INS, What kind of check up will be done by them

3. My DH doesn't have BD So we got his affidavit and taking time to get Non availability certificate from corporation( belive it or not they are asking 50K to give the Non availability certificate)

Please clarify me the above doubts, Somebody have gone through this stage . Thanks a lot

2. srims

srims Bronze IL'ite

wow, 50k for Non availability!!!!!!!!! which state are you belong? If you did not start the process so far,do one thing.
    Just ask one of your reliable relatives to reach the corporation office(or municipal office, this depends on your area),they will ask us to fill out a form with 2rs stamp.fill it up and submit.sharply they should issue the Non availability cert.after two weeks.(you may need to give few hundreds to finish it on time0 .If you have no relatives to do, can contact the local area lawyer to get the process done(for the lawyer you need to pay like 500 to 1000 separately).with this Non availability cert. give 2/3 affaidavits which are notarised.

3. srims

srims Bronze IL'ite

Medical is very simple.Browse for your Area USCIS Medical exam and for the hospitals(you cannot go to your regular Dr.) They will just do simple test like testing your knees,arms, and eyes.advice you for the vaccinations.If you already vaccinated ,go with the record.But few vaccinations you might need to go at your present age limit.You can check the vaccination details in the USCIS website.
    For all your doubts check out the trackers.(.