1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Support To Lead Life

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by periamma, Oct 4, 2017.

1. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

we come across ups and downs in our life .By any mean we have to face the problem with a support or help .when we walk on rough surface we have to keep our feet firm to avoid stumbling .This is the time we need a support and so we can hold a stick or clutch a hand nearby .with the support we cross the hurdles and reach a smooth surface .we step on the path with a big smile and come to a conclusion it is very easy to walk over without a support.No that is not a correct decision as the smooth path is slippery and you again need a support .so support is essential for rough or smooth surface.Like this we need a support from GOD during the journey of our life.

when you face tough time in your life ask for God's help to overcome problems and immediately HE responses your prayer.whoever helps you at the time of your need is GOD in disguise.your burden is reduced slow and steady with a support.when you are happy ask for HIS help to keep you satisfied with what you have and be happy.

This is my humble thinking and do share your thoughts

This is my good old post and One Alfred has tweeted this post and sent a message to me.:thinking::thinking::thinking: confused as i don't know any one in that name

2. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

So true. I got a motivation after reading this.I think this was meant for me now. Thanks

3. SCSusila

SCSusila Gold IL'ite

I too believe in guardian angels who come to our help and support when in need . Sometimes we dont recognise the help . Sometimes we are not grateful . Keeping in mind that we cannot succeed without such help from others is important . The more grateful we are , the more we will be blessed is what was taught in school , but is a truth to be remembered lifelong.

4. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@sindmani Thanks ma. i am glad to know you are motivated by my post

sindmani likes this.
  5. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@SCSusila Dear susi Thanks for your response.

SCSusila likes this.
  6. PavithraS

PavithraS Platinum IL'ite

Dear @periamma - Whoever that Alfred is, thanks to them tweeting your old post back to you, I got to enjoy this write up. Very true, whoever comes to our rescue at a most needed time is God to us. Thank you for sharing this again with us :)

7. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear periamma,
    "Deivam manushya rupena!"
    As God can not come in person He sends someone to help us when we are in need. As you have said even when we are happy also we have to think about Him and thank Him.
    PS

8. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@PavithraS Pavi i was surprised to see my post in Twitter.so i again brought out here.Thanks ma

PavithraS likes this.
  9. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@PushpavalliSrinivasan Dear PS Mam True words.Thanks for response

10. venlax

venlax Silver IL'ite

True Periamma. Deivam Prathyashyam like that we say when we get the help from unexpected sources when our spirits are low.Even in silly matters we can experience this. One day i was thinking of Thirupati Laddu. The chances are too remote. Anyhow we will see, i may get it to day.Really i got it.The power of mind & the faith in God , the combined effect brings the result.
    It is always better to have some Godfather in life to whom we can open up.Instead of coming in cycles of confusion in our mind we will get an answer Or a direction to proceed. If we think alone our predetermined biased subconscious thought only pop up in our mind.
    For those who had developed recognizing or listening to their intuition it is the best guide as God speaks thro it.
    "The woods are lovely,dark & deep but i have promises to keep & miles to go before i sleep"

periamma likes this.