Support - Prayer Group for people trying to conceive / people who are pregnant

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by kashvya, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Jaysree

Jaysree IL Hall of Fame

Om Devakisut Govind Vasudev Jagatpate Dehime Tanayam Krishna Twamham Sharanam Gatah.
    Om Devakisut Govind Vasudev Jagatpate Dehime Tanayam KrishnaTwamham Sharanam Gatah.
    Om Devakisut Govind Vasudev Jagatpate Dehime Tanayam Krishna Twamham Sharanam Gatah.
    Om Devakisut Govind Vasudev Jagatpate Dehime Tanyam Krishna Twamham Sharanam Gatah.

2. Jaysree

Jaysree IL Hall of Fame

Om DevKisut Govind Vasudev Jagatpate Dehime Tanayam Krishna Twamham Sharanam Gatah.
    Om Devakisut Govind VSudev Jagatpate Dehime Tanayam Krishna Twamham Sharanam Gatah.

3. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

Dear God,
    Till today,you had given me millions of troubles since my childhood. I have been strong and fought my own battles be it my health or parents health or my education or dealing with people who always tried to hurt me, etc.
    Yes though I complained you many times yet I always prayed to you trusting you that you will get me through this.
    When I was getting ready for marriage proposals, all I prayed to you was I shod get married to a good human being who is matire n responsible and one who is capable of loving me unconditionally and together we have our own small family of us both and our kids.
    I never dreamed nor searched for matches where guys are earning huge income or have their own house lot of maids etc... nor I searched for guys who look good.
    All I prayed was for a guy who is kind hearted and Good from inside eith pure soul.
    The day came and I got married.... to a guy who is neither good looking nor is well settled in career nor has own house. But i trusted his family is good and he is good.
    Turns out his family is not good and he is the most selfish egoistic immature irresponsible guy who doesnt know value of marriage and wife. He just nods n lives as his parents say.
    I cried and conplained to you "why me?". Yet i still prayed and hoped maybw he will change...
    Its been 2years now... though he has changed a bit... he is still not trustworthy...still doesnt take his responsibility as a husband. Still lies to me.

Even then I trusted you God... and now I'm pregnant and when I was about to embrace this feeling of motherhood that you gifted me amongst all my struggles....I accepted and was ready to face the hurdles.

Now yoy suddenly are taking my baby away? My husband who should be my pillar of support at this tym is behaving egoistic and not even there fr me neither physically nor emotionally.

What wronf did I do ymGod that yoy have given me a marriage which is wortheless... a husband who is useless...and now my baby whom you are taking away before even I can see it born.

I hate you God... i will never ever trust you again.

4. Aa11

Aa11 Bronze IL'ite

Feel so bad that you have to go through this . Don't know what else to say

5. Aa11

Aa11 Bronze IL'ite

Om Devaki Sutha Govinda Vasudeva Jagathpathe Dehime Thanayam Krishna Twamaham Charanam Gathe

6. Aa11

Aa11 Bronze IL'ite

Everything will get alright. Don't lose your faith.

7. MonikaSG

MonikaSG Platinum IL'ite

You should not trust someone so blindly for such big decision. Be more strong now at least and instead of asking pity take your life as it is and start taking some good decisions . may you be able to help yourself.

8. Aa11

Aa11 Bronze IL'ite

Om Devaki Sutha Govinda Vasudeva Jagathpathe Dehime Thanayam Krishna Twamaham Charanam Gathe.

9. Jaysree

Jaysree IL Hall of Fame

10. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

Nobody is asking pity here. Be careful of the words you choose to reply someone who is in a very bad state. I saw your other thread where you yourself are wondering why have you married.
    Anyhow I needed to vent to God. You can give ur opinions when asked for. Kindly Don't cause more pain to someone who is already mentally physically going through hell. No offence but hope you understand.

shravs3 likes this.