Support - Prayer Group for people trying to conceive / people who are pregnant

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by kashvya, Aug 21, 2008.

1. kashvya

kashvya Silver IL'ite

Thank You Shvap_786 and Anandchitra for joining in with your prayers

Group, our listing is getting bigger. God is defenitely going to hear our voice.

TTC : - Uma Jogi, Malar Arasi, Leesa, kavisam, Senorita, Prem S, Devotee, Kashvya, Vasumathy ,malar_arasi,sreejag

Support for TTC :- Easy,Aabhi,Shvap_786,Anandchitra

2. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

God bless you dear:)

3. Dreams

Dreams Junior IL'ite

I would like to join u guys, pls include me in TTC prayers, im married for 5yrs and awaiting the good news still.
    I am very depressed and don't feel like talking with anybody and making lot of fights with my husband due to the deprssion, and blaming him because he asked me to wait for 3.5 years after marrige then only he aggreed to have a baby because of some financial problems, now financially ok but not having peace at home.

4. sreejag

sreejag Bronze IL'ite

Kashvya,
    that is a great idea. Let us celebrate for the membr who conceived first from the above list.

regards,
    sreelata.s

5. sreejag

sreejag Bronze IL'ite

hi friends,
    here is today's prayer.

GOD Please shower your blessings for all the TTC members with a healthy pregnancy :bowdown:bowdown:bowdown.

regards,
    sreelata.s

6. sreejag

sreejag Bronze IL'ite

chitra mam,
    that was really touching to read your story. Your story is giving hope that we would also be blessed by HIM soon..

regards,
    sreelata.s

7. Mythraeyi

Mythraeyi Silver IL'ite

Hi,

Please add me to the TTC prayer group list too. We have been trying for a while now and despite no obvious problems am not yet blessed. Hopefully all our prayers will reach Him soon.

8. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Good luck Sreelata and God bless you dear:)

9. kashvya

kashvya Silver IL'ite

Hi Dreams

Welcome to this forum. Please do not be depressed. Please remember that depression or picking up fight with your husband are cyclic and teh circle would go on and on. So, Please come out of depression and inhibit any negative feelings surrounding you.
    Maintain positive energy all around. Be bright and cheerful and pass on this enthusiasm to your husband. This will defenitely help both of you relax and will lead ultimately to our goal

God is here with all of us. Anand Chitra maam's story is a proof of that. Cry out to God with yours arms wide. Believe me, I followed her notes yesterday and I felt good. Lets us not crry this burden. We will rest it with God. He will take care of the rest.

But from our part, it is defenitely important to be relaxed, ensure that our husband is relaxed and keep a joyous mood around. We, in this forum are always around to cheer you up but remember that our mind and our body are the BEST Motivators. Try motivationg your self and maintain an optimistic attitude - you will know the difference . Try this and let all of us in this Forum how you felt

May God Bless :)

10. kashvya

kashvya Silver IL'ite

Good Morning/Good Day / Good Evening to all

The best part about this forum is that as we have members across the globe, we have prayers all through out - be it day or night:thumbsup

So, God, here is my prayer for all for today

Sarve Bhavanthu Sukhinah
    Sarve Santhu Nirmayahh
    Sarve Bhadhrani Pashyanthu
    Ma Kaschidh Dukhabhagabhavet
    Om Shanthi, Shanthi, Shanthih

Welcome Mythraeyi to the Forum

We are now

TTC : - Uma Jogi, Malar Arasi, Leesa, kavisam, Senorita, Prem S,Devotee,Kashvya,Vasumathy,malar_arasi,sreejag,Dreams,Mythraeyi,

Support for TTC :- Easy,Aabhi,Shvap_786,Anandchitra

Last edited: Aug 28, 2008