1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Support group for losing weight

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by pooja, Oct 4, 2006.

1. solonacea

solonacea New IL'ite

hi all,this is wonderful idea i too wanna loose weight,i have fat stored on my tummy which i need to shed ,so i joined gym recently n i feel its working because there u see hard working ladies so i get inspired,m feeling energetic also aftr workout.so if u want u can try this out,:)

2. suravees81

suravees81 New IL'ite

hai...ya.gym does work for losing weight...but then i also found that u sport a 'tired' ,'drained' look after exerting urself in a gym? U know what i mean?....what we actually need is somthing which helps us to reduce ONLY where we want.:-D n also look fresher than ever!:)..is that too much to ask for (esply for a 40+:tongue)?? we'll fig out somthing......
    Good day to all of u....
    cheers.
    sujatha

3. suravees81

suravees81 New IL'ite

Aruna.
    is this the 'prakruti-----' u were talking abt?
    Got confused 'coz sombody said this was diff from the veg-fruit' diets thats normally suggested? Infact this is more r less similar only, except that it has som 'rotis' listed for lunch.?:)
    chalo...Take care.
    cheers.
    sujatha.

morning 5.00 to 6.00 walking and breathing exer.
    6.00 am carrot juice
    8.00 am coffee with out sugar
    8.45 am break fast only sprouts and dates 3 or 4 only
    9.00 am office
    11.00 am small frout like small apple or guava
    1.30 lunch 2 or 3 rotis or pulkas with green viggis curry with out oil and salt
    4.00pm 2 keera and carrot
    4.30pm small cup tea or herbal tea
    8.30 dinner with lots of fruits only

4. shakila banu

shakila banu Bronze IL'ite

Dear krishnamma

please help me. I am on my 6th day of gm diet. I was able to do these days only with the help of the soup . I prepared the soup just like we do normal rasam without tempering it. Now after the 5 th day is over i have got cold and caugh headache like sinus. May be because of the too much consumption of tomatoes.

Can u plz. suggest me a soup without tomatoes . I checked your low calorie soup recipes. I mainly need to know the powders which would make the soup tastier. Is that so all the soups will be very watery. Can we add oats or corn flour to make it thick. But hope in gm diet we are not suppose to use it.

Plz. mam suggest me a tasty soup. Without soup i can not continue gm plz.

bye.

5. SunitaGajula

SunitaGajula New IL'ite

Hi Pooja,
    I would like to join your group.
    I am 5.2'' and weigh 63 kgs
    I want to reduce atleast 7 kgs

6. manjkul

manjkul New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I am new to this forum but would love to provide some insight as to what seems to be working for me these days. I am trying to lose the last 8-9 lbs and believe me when i say that if i can do it anyone can. I have been able to reduce 30lbs so far. I am a mother of 2 so u can imagine all the belly fat...stretch marks and what not.. we just let our body change completely after pregnancy and convince ourself that its ok and that our body image is not our priority anymore..WRONG!! We need to feel good and confident about our body image. It may not be perfect but if we like it who cares what others think. I also have a very slow metabolism because of being hypothyroid so that adds to my struggles but i have been able to combat all that and would love to share some tips with u all.
    I will post some tips very soon .Hope it helps some of u.

cheers

7. sumisen

sumisen Senior IL'ite

Hi Manjkul
    Waiting for your tips
    sumisen

8. nemo

nemo Senior IL'ite

hi Sumi,

I'm interested in tailoring can u give your friends contact. Pls complete 50 posts so you can send private messages.

9. sumisen

sumisen Senior IL'ite

Hi Nemo
    I will send you my friends contact as soon as I finish my 50 posts
    sumisen

10. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi All!!!

Im Ruby from Sydney, Australia just finising my year 12 exams, well during da last 2 years of heavy studyn i hav put on 20kg around 50lbs. I hav my formal on November 19th and need to loose as much weight as possible and then continue my weightloss till i get rid of the 50lbs i hav put on. My last exam is on the 6th Nov and i am going to join the local gym.

I just need a little support and tips from u guys because i can realte to u people so much :)

thanks