1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

SUNKEN EYES - What treatment?

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by himashnees, May 19, 2010.

1. himashnees

himashnees New IL'ite

I have sunken eyes and NOT dark circles. My eyes are kind of sunken.
    I have tried everything under the sun (sigh..) that one would normally do for dark circles but did not see any improvement.

Some Ayurveda side prescribed 5 skinless almonds with milk for 21 days and I tried that too. It didnot work. The only effect for the good for a few days is when I do a eye massage at the parlour with Blosson Kochchar products. Even then the improvement does not last long.

What can I do? Any one who has this and how have you cured? I am conscious as this adds years to my age! (Also, I have a pitta body..meaning body heat is higher)

Please suggest some remedies.

2. sarajara

sarajara Gold IL'ite

Hi himashnees!

WElcome to IL!

Sunken eyes is mostly tough to over come. The treatment is not with physical applications . Rather more than tht. you should limit the time you watch Tv or do regular exercises or take proper breaks if you work in front of the computer.

A good deep sleep every night for the recommended 7-8 hours would help a great deal. In fact this is closely related to the life style and other treatments would be fruitful if that combines with a good lifestyle.

Most important of all being avoid long hours in front of TV / computer and avoid staying awake late in the night.

All the best:thumbsup

3. sweetoo

sweetoo Silver IL'ite

Hi,

if u r taking proper sleep & not doing lot of work on computer & not even have any eyesight issues then it can possibly be the result of poor kidney or liver function..

Take triphala before going to bed...Do pranayam, u can google some pranayam techniques & practice it..

make sure for proper functioning of liver...

4. swarnalata.N.S.

swarnalata.N.S. Platinum IL'ite

Yeah, good sleep, rest for eyes very necessary.

Sometimes, bone and face structure can also give sunken eyes effect.

Try, massage til oil gently all around eyes for 5 to 10 minutes on alternate days.

5. Dew

Dew Junior IL'ite

drink lots of water :thumbsup also apply raw potato or cucumber to your eyes for 15-20 minutes