1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sunday Is Fun Day

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by vani098, Apr 10, 2016.

How often u people hangg out with u'r family?

1. Once a weak

66.7%
  2. Once a month

33.3%
  3. Very rare

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

Hi friends this is my first snippet. Hope u people will like it.

2day is Sunday . sunday means it is some type of relief we get it na. S from the childhood I like Sunday. Becoz I have born on Sunday. I used to wait for Sunday so that I can spend with family, friends n play. Ya I used to study also. First home work then play. Sunday is some wat a happy feeling. Though we be at home also. We can spent much time with pedants. I love to spend time with my family. I like to hang out with my family.

As to day is Sunday we decided to spend outside . we went chilkur Balaji temple. That temple is famous for visa. This temple is called as visa temple r visa chilkur Balaji. Fist when we wanna pray r wish something pray n we need to do 11 pradhakshanas . after finishing that wish we need to do 108 pradakshanas.
    It was lovely day. We need to go to that temple by 5 r 6 in the morning than we can do those praakshana with less bhakatha. Everyday there will be not less than 200 people an hour. That means almost 2500 people a day.

Small kids were also dng pradakshana in that heavy rush. I'm pleased. It hardly took 2hrs there. These we can also see shivalayam.

After finishing out durshan we came back to hyd by 10am. Them we went to 10:20 show . we went to "oopiri" Telugu film in Forum Srujana mall. That film is mind blooing we love that film. It is a different film. Telugu n Tamil people do watch that movie. It is bilingual movie.

Srujanamall. That to say about that. It is wonderfull place were we can enjoy a lot. There what not are there central, max, hotels, soch, spark, many more shops , even car, many programs will be there. It is an exellent mall. Here hilight is SVM, shops and Movies. SVM is a game space. There games are wonderful. Played till evening. We can't leave tagt SVM. So many games n we had lots n lots of fin 2day.
    S there are many malls in Hyderabad no fought. But srujana mall is some what different. We ate outside 2day . we ate Briyani. I ate after a long long time. As everyone know I'm on a way to my weoghtloss journey.

There each n everyone was with lot of love . I have seen small kids who were brother n sister. My seeing there love tho I became fan of them. They were so cute n funny too.

It was relief for us 2day. We were some wat happy for few hours.we forgot all our problems for those few hours.

Friends we all have problems no dought. u people also go out for fun. At least once a month r twice. As per u'r leave n budget. It reliefs us a lot.:banana:

Thank you.
    Vani:ciao:

kaniths and Justanotherwife like this.

2. Justanotherwife

Justanotherwife IL Hall of Fame

Welcome to the snippets section @vani098 For a first-timer, it is a good start I would say :clap2: Please continue.
    Loved reading your writing-style, so open and with a keen eye for details :thumbsup:

vani098 likes this.
  3. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

Justanotherwife likes this.
  4. HYDGIRL1234

HYDGIRL1234 Silver IL'ite

Nice one Vani .even we watched opiri an excellent movie.all credits goes to karthi and nagarjuna

vani098 likes this.
  5. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

S u r right.

It is a message orianted movie must watchable movie.

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vani,

yes sunday is welcome to all, where u can do what u want.
    for me everyday is sunday, for i am retired.
    But good to know u had a great time going to temples and movies. Yes outing costs money, and no ahrm in going out , if u can afford it.
    Regards

kamal

7. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

S outing costs money bit we go out for 3months r so.

So no problem for us