1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Summer health issues and remedies - share your experience

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by mimur9, May 5, 2013.

1. ankitac

ankitac New IL'ite

Dehydration is main problem in summer... Now all India is burning. Most of the place its more than 40-42. Better not to go out in Mid Noon time. If any case need to come out then rap yourself with White cloths... cover your face.. Use Caps and keep a bottle of water.
    Curd, Butter milk, lassi, Lemon water are the best to cut heat.
    Other than that Diarreha, Typhoid, Jaundice are very common. And Chicken Pox too.

2. chandans

chandans New IL'ite

Dehydration is the main enemy in summer time.. People should not go out of home after 11AM to 4PM if there is no emergency.. Also we can use lemon juice, water melon, cucumber to hydrate the body..we should be very careful in simmer as many people are dying by sun stoke this time

3. Dreamer

Dreamer Silver IL'ite

Basically we should just drink a lot of water and avoid the sun.

Anusuya likes this.
  4. sunita1211

sunita1211 Silver IL'ite

Avoiding the sun is not possible for many who are working wearing caps and scarfs will help the skin to stay away from tan . and yes drinking fluids and eating fruits will help to keep one dehydrated.

Anusuya likes this.
  5. PayalSharma

PayalSharma New IL'ite

Dehydration is definitely one of the biggest problems that I face during summer. As result of the intense heat, I often feel dehydrated simply minutes after stepping out of the door. Not to mention indigestion problems like diarrhoea becoming especially prevalent in the summer. After searching for various natural remedies, a friend of mine recommended a cold glass of milk. , I decided that I would try it out again and started having a cold glass of milk. I found that the cold milk provided instant relief from the burning sensation in my stomach. Drinking a glass of cold milk right before stepping out of the house also kept me hydrated for the next few hours. On the other hand a glass of warm milk was able to put an end to my indigestive problems like diarrhoea. If you are facing the same problems as I did then I would advise trying this method.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
    Anusuya likes this.
  6. faithgrime

faithgrime Senior IL'ite

Prickly heat rash is our main problem. We treat it using Fissan powders.

7. Emyfrancis

Emyfrancis New IL'ite

During summer season i usually faces the heat rashes problem in my skin

8. vijjis

vijjis Bronze IL'ite

Cold milk really treats burning. Sensation in stomach .most of the times I got relief after drinking cold milk