1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Summary of RC/JS/CB/UB/KJ novels

Discussion in 'Books & Authors in Regional Languages' started by nirancha, May 12, 2010.

1. Vallishenba

Vallishenba New IL'ite

I am looking for a novel by RC -
    1. where heroine's family is rich.
    2. heroine's sister and cousin will be in love.
    3. cousin's classmate is hero.
    4. hero misunderstands heroine's cousin.
    5. hero makes heroine to fall in love with him
    6. heroine's father though unhappy (because hero is not rich only a salaried man) will allow them to get married
    7. hero sometime mistreat his wife thinking that she is money minded
    8. later heroine comes to know that her husband married her for revenge/as challenge
    9. heroine will separate from hero and stay with her father
    10. later hero becomes rich but miss his wife
    11. heroine's sister and cousin later clears the misunderstanding between hero and heroine.
    I am not sure of any character names.
    it would be nice if anyone know the name of the novel

2. RRMom

RRMom New IL'ite

Novel name "Roja mul",One of my favourite RC mam's novel. :)

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  3. Vallishenba

Vallishenba New IL'ite

THANK YOU !

4. Maria1986

Maria1986 New IL'ite

I am searching for this novel ... Hero is a director who went to hill station to write a story there he met a heroine who is his wife, they seperated due to some issue. The story moves how they get united ...

kbhuvanavenkat likes this.
  5. kbhuvanavenkat

kbhuvanavenkat New IL'ite

Hai I recently joined in this group.i used to read stories in ladyswing.in . I am searching the name and author of the story that the summary is as follows: the girl she is from middle class family will become some advertising company owner. Earlier she used to write jingles for some advertisement. Anybody know please tell me

6. Light

Light New IL'ite

Great thread!

7. kbhuvanavenkat

kbhuvanavenkat New IL'ite

8. dhivya1945

dhivya1945 New IL'ite

I read this novel more than 7 years back.

I do not remember the title, can someone please help me finding it..

Heroine will be engaged to a guy and on wedding day she will get married to the brother (Hero) of the person to whom she was engaged. Hero is a good buy, but his elder brother is drug addict (something like that).

Heroine would have written her 12th std exam and she will be very naughty.. First she wont believe Hero and she will be angry on him for marrying her.. Story goes on like this..

9. abinayav

abinayav New IL'ite

Hi all,
    Pls help me to find the Tamil novel.. I read it but forgot the name and author.. Guess it's vidhya subramaniam but not sure. I'm posting the story below:

Heroine's dad s a teacher who rapes his student and the brother (hero)of the student will take revenge by raping the daughter of the teacher man in their house itself and hero will also kidnap the heroine and keep in a isolated room and continue the abuse for many days .. he 'll bring rowdies to rape her again one day by she 'll meet with an accident while escaping and forget all past. Hero will get scared if she 'll die of the accident and so he 'll give treatment for her and will feel bad for his act .. Heroine changes lik a child forgetting all her past and remembers only d hero. Hero will keep her in his frens house and take care f her as her dad would 've committed suicide. Meanwhile heroine will get pregnant and hero will b shocked. hero will Tak care of her very well and she'll deliver a boy . Suddenly heroine will get back to normal mind and she 'll get confusedof all this and she 'll run away levving the child.... end. Both will be united

10. CHITRABALAMANI

CHITRABALAMANI Silver IL'ite

Hi all,
    Pls help me to find the Tamil novel.. I read it but forgot the name and author..
    introduction is heroine is come from prison.his brother not allow to his house then she going to hero's house for housekeeping job.hero is in koma stage because of his mother's death.she recover him and married.and one more think is hero'smother like pichi poo.using this idea heroine recover him.anyone know this nonel

Sasikalaarumuga likes this.