Suggestions - Correct me if am wrong

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback!' started by Saisakthi, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear IL Lady / IL Admin,

It would be great if you could make a friendly mention to fellow Ilites to respond after getting suggestions/ replies in the same thread.

When someone asking for some help and the suggestions are being poured as per each one's views, if the thread starter or the beneficiary could come back to tell how the same was useful, for instance, someone asks for "How good a school is at a particular area" after getting admission in the same school or for some reasons in a different school, they can come back and share their experience, so that others could also be benifitted.

While some of them do come back, most of them dont, please bestow your personal attention as ADMIN think if my suggestion would be valuable.

This also encourages to take efforts to respond and feel that my advise was useful to someone and would enable us to take part in more healthier exchange of informations.

Thanks for your time

7 people like this.

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear All,

I happy that 3 of IL sisters have liked the suggestion, probably they also have similar feeling, Guess from the Admin side it is not a valubale suggestion hence there is no response at all.

@Nettem, Navis, Megalife, Thank you sisters for your LIKES....

3. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

Sakthi sister this is a very good suggestion.It is kind of giving back to IL from where we have been benefitted so that more people can be benefitted.

1 person likes this.
  4. darmesh

darmesh Platinum IL'ite

Hi Saisakthi,

Good Evening ! First of all, let me tell you, I always see wisdom and maturity in your posts. Hence, in my perception, you are one of the most respected members here, not only to me, but to so many.

The above comment about Admin looks slightly unprofessional and unfair.

Admin team may be having two or three members only. They must be having their own daily work. I am sure, browsing through the pages of Indusladies is certainly not their full time job. The way, you and I have so many other things to do, apart from browsing through Indusladies, Admin team members also must be having their other works of the day to do.

Hence, the mere act of having not replied to a particular point, you raised (no matter how valid it may be) does not mean that the Admin team is thinking it is not valuable.

They might not have seen it, they may be busy with some other work. Simple !

Simple matters need not be complicated, unnecessarily ! That is what is my humble suggestion !

I am sorry if I have offended you. I posted it, because , I respect you very much, for the wisdom I see always in your other posts.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
  5. Ninfa

Ninfa Senior IL'ite

Hello Mam,
    Thanks for the valuable suggestion, all new ilites will also be benefited with this.