Suggestion To Leave Us For Delivery

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by balarajesh, Aug 27, 2017.

1. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

Good to know your update. Hope it work for you. I hope the parents are healthy and can manage themselves.

Many ended up looking after kids plus parents and in turn wont get any rest in true sense. My PILS helped a lot. But I ended up doing more because I had to do extra cooking plus cleaning as I didn't want them to feel bad when they are here to help. Honestly it was too tiring for me. So please take it easy and relax. Take care

sindmani likes this.
  2. Deborah

Deborah Gold IL'ite

Hmm ... Don't worry . Let it be . There is no use fighting or resisting against his decision. From my experience, be respectful to them but first take care of yourself. Take full time to recover after delivery.Try to use this situation towards your benefit . For eg. - start doing housework only once you fully recover. If your older kid has already started school, ask your husband to drop him in the morning. Just don't jump into doing everything yourself . During the day, feed the baby and hand him/ her over to the In laws and you catch up on your sleep. Don't worry . Everything will go well. And your in laws would start missing India much earlier than 6 months get done.

balarajesh likes this.
  3. balarajesh

balarajesh Senior IL'ite

Thanks Deborah
    Yeah I don’t have any option now and will try to remain cool . Thanks for ur tips

4. balarajesh

balarajesh Senior IL'ite

Thanks dr
    Hope their visit don’t cause me trouble atleast this time
    Thanks for ur response n ur tips

5. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

Enjoy, Take everything in a positive way. Hope you, dh, kids and PILS will have a great time. Best wishes