1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion On Strollers

Discussion in 'Infants' started by DivyaSK, Oct 25, 2018.

1. DivyaSK

DivyaSK New IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

I am a new expecting mother. I have no idea about what kind of stroller to buy.

Is there a particular feature which I should look out for?

Will buying a two in one car seater / stroller type be sturdy enough? Or do u suggest I buy two different things for this - one car seater one stroller ?

I am having a twin and live in namma Madras.

We have a park like 50 feet from my house and my inlaws , bil , me or husband one of us planning to take the kids to the park every evening ( all we are doing now is think we will do it )

So hoping we will be using the stroller on Indian cement roads / malls and others.

There are so many options with so many features.

Kindly advice.

The strollers come around 10- 15k and I want to buy something which will be useful rather than throw the 10k on something which is not that good feature wise.

2. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Personally I prefer a baby carrier than stroller. I somehow found Stroller unusable for chennai roads, ofcourse the place I stay is known for bumpy roads. Carriers were more convenient as it could be usable within home too. There are days when baby wants to be constantly held carriers came as life saver for me.

3. DivyaSK

DivyaSK New IL'ite

Thank You Blackbeauty.

Any suggestions on the type and feature of strollers I should look into.

4. Rachel2210

Rachel2210 New IL'ite

Check out the brand called baby trend, the expedition clx version. It will came all together in one box. Stroller, car seat and base. I like that it has 3 wheels, it folds up and unfolds really easily AND it has speakers so you can plug in your phone and listen to music :)