1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

suggestion on best south indian resturants in Atlanta

Discussion in 'Indians in Georgia' started by sspp, Jul 27, 2012.

1. shams86

shams86 Bronze IL'ite

I thought of stepping in for writing the views of Restaurants...

Madras Chettinad - Service good, Dosas and Fish curry is superb

Gokul(Decatur) - Fried Rice is very good and all other chat items. Must try is their kulfi

Saravana Bhavan (Johns Creek) - I didn't like at all comparitively to Saravana Bhavan in Decatur

Zayka - For Non-veggies the Goat Biriyani is Superb and Haleem is very very close to Hyderabad Haleem

Jagrala (Lawrenceville) - Its a very very tasty chicken 65 restaurant. If you want to try this restaurant go for their Sunday buffet as its soo cheap just 8.99 Dollars and soo many Non-veg Dishes(Everything is super fresh and super tasty - Except Rice)

Abhiruchi(Windward Pkwy) - Garlic Naan is good

Naan and Curry(Pakistani restaurant) - All the things are smelly and expensive i mean to say not worth at all

Ammas Kitchen - very good vegetarian restaurant - cheap and Best ...Sunday Buffets are soo good in taste

Karachi Broast - good

Moghuls - Very spicy Non vegetarian restaurant in Atlanta(Thats my experience always..)

Bar-b-q-Tonite - Their Non-veg Biriyani is very close to Hyderabadi taste. Taste wise is good.

Krishna vilas - Taste is good but I had a experience of a lamb bone in chhole bhatura Curry. only once but otherwise the taste is good and worth.

Cake World - Its a nice Bakery in Alpharetta

kabab and wraps - Ok - New restaurant so trying their best to satisfy the customers.

Chat pati - Very nice restaurant specially for Snack items ...Their Mirchi Bajjis , chat items and Thali tooo is very tasty.
    As of now i have this in my mind. So try out and inform the new restaurants too. keep posting friends.

2 people like this.