Suggest Vbac Supporting Doctors In Atlanta...near Northside Hospital 30342

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by vijiatl, Feb 13, 2017.

1. vijiatl

vijiatl New IL'ite

Can anyone please suggest VBAC supporting doctors in/near Northside hospital 30342 or any near by location in atlanta. Will Kaiser permanente doctors provide VBAC support too?
    Have heard that Dr.Joseph L Tate in Norcross and Dr.Michael McDaniel support vbac, but would like to know more about them.

Any suggestion or input would be of great help to me, I'm really confused about selecting the doctor.
    I'm 4 weeks pregnant and need to book my first appt.

2. ashleigh

ashleigh New IL'ite

I had my 1st child with dr Mcdaniel in 2013. He had me do an induction because I was three days past my due date. After 9 hours he comes to me and says the babieshead is too big. I had a cesarean. It was very painful recovery.
    I am pregnant now and will be having my baby in August. Dr Mcdaniel does not do vbac. His website says he does but it is not true. Do not go to him for vbac you will be disappointed as have been many other woman.
    I just learn this about him so I switched to Dr Tate. He has a very high vbac success rate. He takes serious the health of the mother and the baby. I am very hopeful to have normal birth this time.
    Good luck to you!

3. vijiatl

vijiatl New IL'ite

Hi ashleigh.....thanks for your reply. All the best for your VBAC. I just got to know that my plan allows only Kaiser doctors for me to see, so I will be going to one of them. I had planned to visit Dr.tate but seems that I have to go with a Kaiser doc now.