suggest some good schools in east bangalore.(near ramurthy nagar)

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Bangalore' started by sangss, Jan 5, 2012.

1. sangss

sangss Senior IL'ite

Hai

i am having 2.2 yrs old kid..want to join him in good school near ramurthy nagar.by the way i want to know the interviews conducted in school??in what basis they select children?can i get applicatication through online??currently i'm in UK..probably i will come down by july..so worried a lot...please friends help me out,,

Moderator Comment : Please do not use sms/chat style words in the post, it is against forum etiquette.

2. sangss

sangss Senior IL'ite

Hai all..wat happend? 44 views but no replies..

3. sony1981

sony1981 New IL'ite

Hi
    I know it's a late reply. But i want to share about the school that i visited recently. It is Silver Oaks The School of Bengaluru started this year on Sarjapur Road. Teachers are very good and experienced. School follows CBSE curriculum with IB methodology.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
  4. nikki4000

nikki4000 New IL'ite

Hi, Good to know you are coming from the UK. and the school best that you can look for which is on par with international curriculum is Little Einsteins Preschool at Ramanashree nagar. It has much to recommend itself; good teachers, beautiful grounds, and a friendly, involved parent community. They have a solid multiple intelligence based, age-appropriate curriculum.

Overall, this is a great school with many attractive qualities. If you can invest the time in your child's education and you'd like to watch first-hand as she/he grows as a pre-schooler, this is the place for you.