1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Suggest me... Simple home exercise for reducing excess fat

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by deva280579, Dec 26, 2014.

1. deva280579

deva280579 Senior IL'ite

Dear All,

Am deva and a member of this group since 3 yrs i believe. Hope all the member and moderators are fine and doing well.

Can any one suggest me some good and simple home exercise to reduce my weight. I tried to go walking but am not able to because of work and tiredness i feel everyday after work. I know that is wrong to say, but to be honest that is the fact in my life.

I would appreciate sincerely if anyone help me on this issue.

Awaiting good suggestions from members positively.

Thanks & Regards
    Deva

2. pman16

pman16 Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

There are many YouTube videos - simple to advanced. You can choose depending on your time and comfort level.

Also remember that you have to make an effort to see the results. It is not simple but also not impossible. You have to start somewhere beyond your tiredness and stress. In fact I would say that exercise can overcome all of these and will make you feel fresh.

Also by incorporating diet changes you will slowly see results. Stay tuned.Good luck.

3. deva280579

deva280579 Senior IL'ite

Thank you so much for the reply. I will start doing it as early as possible.