1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

suggest me indian wirtters good fantasy book or novel(English) in 2014?

Discussion in 'Book Lovers' started by goldencookie, Aug 25, 2014.

1. goldencookie

goldencookie Junior IL'ite

i planning to crosswords for some books shopping i am big big fond of reading books so please suggest me good indian writters fantasy books or novels released in 2014 in English.i usually prefer normal english novels rather than very complicated and high standard english novels i can read them but some of the words in them are very difficult for me to understand i have to open my oxford :)

2. rashmikartha

rashmikartha Junior IL'ite

Hi,
    I too like easy to understand books..i can suggest few are Chetan Bhagat's books which are good to read. Sudha Murthy's books,Then A.P.G Abdul Kalam sir's books are also inspiring. These books u can buy online too if u have kindle app then the charges are also less. hope these details helps u..happy reading.

with kind regards
    rashmi

3. shyamala1234

shyamala1234 Platinum IL'ite

Sudhamurthy's books are very simple to understand. Not her novels...you can try short stories and snippets, which are real experiences. Chetan Bhagat is also easy to understand. His new book Half Girl has come into market...I have not yet read it. Simple English generally his books are. No need to open dictionary.
    Syamala

4. ramya1979

ramya1979 Bronze IL'ite

RV submanian books are good to read as indian authors. nice plots. only catch is , you should have little interest on the banking system or financials since he is banker and write related to them only.

God is banker is good one..check out his books.