1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Suggest Me Face Cream And Face Powder

Discussion in 'Cosmetics & Makeups' started by Paviiii, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Paviiii

Paviiii New IL'ite

Hi all.. I am having black marks on face , so i stopped using face wash and now am using Green Gram Powder for face instead of soaps. After that i leave my face as such without applying any cream or powder because thinking that applying cosmetics may affect my skin with more black marks. So that my skin is soo dull and dry, i need some suggessions of Face cream and Face powder. Because of the dullness i am loosing my confidence. Plsss Help

2. sydneyalbert

sydneyalbert New IL'ite

Hi. Check out some BB creams and a good face powder I can suggest is the one from MAC or Sephora.

3. SRMB

SRMB Senior IL'ite

I suggest using Vit C. There are many options available in the market.

4. virtualkv2020

virtualkv2020 Platinum IL'ite

You don’t need any cream for glowing skin if you follow this tried and tested remedy consistently.

Face/body pack
    Slightly roast kaala chana in few drops of cow ghee on a slow flame.Powder finely.To 100 gms of this besan, add 10-20 gms of kastoori turmeric (can use turmeric instead,if the former is unavailable),mix and store in a glass jar.Take the required amount (as needed for the face or for the entire body) and add some milk,mix well and grind into a smooth paste.Apply to face as a mask, wait for a while till it begins to dry (this only takes a few mins),do not let it dry completely.Wash face with cold water.Repeat every morning or evening.This improves complexion,reduces pimples,scars,dark patches and results in glowing skin.

For powder you can choose a talcum free face powder made with cornstarch such as this one.

Talcum free face powder

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
  5. neha01

neha01 New IL'ite