Suggest good parlour in velachery?

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by brinda.sw, Jun 17, 2009.

1. sanjaygowthami

sanjaygowthami New IL'ite

Hi to ALL!!!!!Velacherry Lakme saloon is actually a franchise of lakme...and people there are greedy over money.......they charge more than what is seen in the rate card...upon questioning, they give nonsense answers.......atrocious!

2. itsmebhagi

itsmebhagi IL Hall of Fame

Hi All :) I heard EVE'S at Velachery By-pass road is good. Give a try! good luck!

3. itsmebhagi

itsmebhagi IL Hall of Fame

hi Yes Green Trends is at Velachery... taramani link road....

4. HiGirls

HiGirls New IL'ite

Hi,
    I have visited WANGS , near Baby Nager Velacherry . I had Hair Oil massage. It costs 350Rs. It was nearly for 30 min massage and steaming, and massage on necks and soulders. That girl did well. But they didn't care about tangles and knots in hair. They went on keep Oiling and messaging. Also we'll feel odd as we coundn't communicate freely with them because of launguage pblm. However there was a owner lady. She can guide u. If you are sure that what r u going to do( lik conditioning , massag, hair spa) then u can very well go there. But if u wanna discuss and do. they surely there will be communication lack. But u'll get good treatment.

5. rapunzel11

rapunzel11 New IL'ite

Most of the big Parlors like Green trends,lakme,Naturals are doing this now a days.They say the rate mentioned in the rate card is before tax .Why cant they mention the rates with tax on the rate card??

6. sparoo

sparoo New IL'ite

WANGS parlor in velachery is best , i tried facial it was too good and its worthy of your penny.

1 hour full massage was done, was so relaxed and going to visit again. No tax deducted in ur bill :)

Dont ever go to Green trends in 100 ft road velachery , its totally waste of amount. i tried gold facial ,not more than 10 min massage was done. they alwas ask to go for costlier facial even though we tell herbal facial they do give stupid reason like ur skin type wont suit for this facial , so dont ever try there and waste ur money and time.

wit love,
    saran

Last edited: Mar 20, 2013
  7. sparoo

sparoo New IL'ite

Dont ever prefer Lakme my friend have gone for bridal facial and lots of pimples and burns have come and she is treating it to skin doctor now, its too bad of their quality.

8. Archana18

Archana18 New IL'ite

Hi Ladies. I just moved to Chennai and I am looking for a good beauty parlor in Velachery. I have tried Green Trends, Naturals and Lakme and have regretted it all the way. I no longer want to go for big brands. Kindly suggest smaller parlors that you have tried. I am looking for facial, pedicure , threading, waxing and hair cut services. Greatly appreciate your responses. Thanks in advance :)

9. GlobetrotterG

GlobetrotterG Silver IL'ite

I would suggest Elixir, this is a relatively recent one accessible to vijaya nagar.