1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

suggest good organic skin care products from Whole Foods

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by abc00, Aug 6, 2013.

1. abc00

abc00 Gold IL'ite

I want to invest in good skin care products available at Whole foods which are totally organic.

I want to get into a cleansing,toning and moisturizing routine and need help with selecting the right kind of products. Mine is oily skin and very much prone to pimples. I do not use any make up other than just a little face powder.

Please suggest a brand name for this routine. Also need a reco for a night cream which will make my skin feel soft early in the morning when I get up. Will the moisturiser help or should I buy a seperate cream for this purpose.

2. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Some brands I have bought from Whole Foods are Earth Science, Zia and Dr Hauschka. All of them are quite good. For cleanser and toner, I recommend Earth Science. My skin is dry and I use their creamy cleanser. Since you have oily skin look for a gel cleanser. I also use their aloe vera toner which is the best toner among many that I have tried. For moisturizer, you should choose a gel or a lotion instead of a cream. Creams work best for dry skin.

1 person likes this.
  3. harryaugustine

harryaugustine New IL'ite

I think aloe vera is best for any type of skin. Its pure herbal showing good effects. You can also try Aubrey's Blue Green Algae Toner and Moisturizer.