Suggest Best Apartments In Ambattur Chennai

Discussion in 'Housing' started by PurniArun, Apr 13, 2018.

1. PurniArun

PurniArun New IL'ite

We want to buy a flat in Ambattur Area . So let us know the good projects in that area and their prices? Our budget is around 50-60 Lakhs. Please suggest.

2. happydheivanai

happydheivanai Silver IL'ite

Hi,

We can buy individual house for 60 lakhs in ambattur ...why y want to buy a flat for that amount...pls check with local house brokers because heared lot of houses is there for sale in ambattur ..

All the best

3. Jebaa

Jebaa New IL'ite

Hai, Chck VGN Stafford project at Ambattur. My sister recently bought Flat here. Flat was good with all necessary facilities. Nd it will be within your budget too..

4. Priyaavani

Priyaavani New IL'ite

Hey, We also recently purchased the apartment at VGN Stafford Project.As Jebaa told it is good project with all amenities.My family enjoys staying in this apartment with proper maintenance.

5. Swagati

Swagati New IL'ite

Hai,

Why do you want buy an apartment. For your budget you can buy a plot and build a home of your choice right.!. VGN Developers in Chennai have plots with all approved documents.Nd its look affordable too. Its just my opinion as my brother recently purchased plot from them..Anyway All the best for your house hunting..