Suggest a doctor for IVF in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by blorebaby, Sep 28, 2009.

1. luvlyroses

luvlyroses Gold IL'ite

dear orchid,
    I have seen both success and failure cases of IVF in AFC. I feel finally it all boils down to LUCK.

My honest feedback -
    Dr.Nirmala is very experienced being in this field since many years. My personal experience is she does not provide enough attention to patients. I have always seen her in hurry. Hardly gives 2-3 mins for each patient. Sometimes she is very rude also. But again there have been many successful cases both IUI and IVF.

I liked Dr.Varsha a lot. Unlike Nirmala she is very attentive to patients. She also has good experience. In my case both the times she said embryos were of good quality. second one was blastocyst transfer. Still implantation failed.

My first IVF was done by Nirmala, she was not available for second one and it was done by Dr.Manjunath (her assistant)

Nurses and rest of the staff are very helpful. This was 2 years back so not sure what changes have happened now.

Hope I didnt confuse you more orchid.

Can I know where you underwent 1st IVF?
    Did you consider morpheus, gunasheela or other hospitals?

Take care and good luck

2. Blueblue

Blueblue Bronze IL'ite

Hi Orchid,

How are you? I am sorry for late reply. Hope you are doing well.

Thanks
    Blue

3. mbharani

mbharani Gold IL'ite

dear lovelyroses,

i would suggest you go to shrushti gobal hospital its worth trying one of my friend has done her IVF there and has a 1.5 year old boy baby.

its worth you just go there consult her and then decide for yourself.

here s the link of the website Shrushti Global Medicare Bangalore,Basweshwarnagar, Fertility, infertility,Satisfied couples, quality counselling,K.T.Gurumurthy,surrogate mother, eggdonor, IVF Baby, childless couples,Blastocyst Transfer IUI (Intra Uterine Insemination) Donor Eggs I#

I am also planning to go there next month coz m not satisfied where i am taking treatment as of now.

all the best and God bless

4. luvlyroses

luvlyroses Gold IL'ite

bharani,
    thanks so much for replying. I stay in south blore so prefer a place near by. I have started consulting a doctor near to my house.
    i am sure your post will be useful for people residing in that area

good luck to you dear. May god bless you. Keep us updated.

5. Siri83

Siri83 New IL'ite

Hi,

Iam planning to go for IVF but iam very much confused like to whom to consult. After little investigation i am planning to go to Dr Kamini Rao.

Can any of you please suggest if my choice is right? or is there some one else who is better than her?

I even wanted to know who's Dr Malathi Rao and how to consult her?

6. orchid11

orchid11 Senior IL'ite

Hi luvlyroses,

Sorry for the late reply. I am checking this forum after many months ...generally was out of the ttc thing ...took a long break and now back on track again :)

Thanks a lot for your feedback on AFC. May i ask if you are considering or already undergone another ivf ? which doc u are going to or considering ?
    I went to dr. Rupa (shri medical center) for my 1st ivf which was around a year back. I also considered morpheus but couldn't decide anything as it was very new and there was no feedback available.

7. orchid11

orchid11 Senior IL'ite

Hi blueblue,

I am ok .. no progress from my side...how are things with you?

8. luvlyroses

luvlyroses Gold IL'ite

Thats a good thing you did. Hope you had a relaxing time.
    I am going to Morpheus now. Started IVF cycle this month. Hope to share the good news soon.
    Yeah.. no review are found online for morpheus. Actually another Ilite only suggested me the clinic. She had seen couple of success with her friends. When I met the doc liked her and so continued there.

wish you good luck

9. orchid11

orchid11 Senior IL'ite

Hi luvlyroses,
    Can't say it was relaxing ... there was a lot of work pressure from office but still i feel work pressure is nothing compared to TTC pressure :)
    All the very best for your treatment. Hope things go very well for you .
    Please keep us updated on your progress.

Regards,
    Orchid

10. ashima301

ashima301 New IL'ite

Nice to see you in this thread Luvlyroses. I was just exploring the forum and happened to find this thread. How is your treatment at Morpheus going on? Have you consulted at Sure Fertility as well? Any feedback on Dr Reeta at Sure Fertility?

If you don't mind, can you please share the approx expenses on an IVF treatment?

Have you strated with IVF directly instead of trying IUI?