Suggest a doctor for IVF in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by blorebaby, Sep 28, 2009.

1. VenPra

VenPra New IL'ite

Hi BloreBaby,

At present i am also confused on which doctor to visit, for now my plan is to visit my gynec in Bangalore and take advice from her on which doctor is the best. My gynec works in Columbia Asia Hosipital at Hebbal, so she would have some knowledge about these processes.

I am planning on visiting my doctor around 1st week of Nov and then my Hubby will be joining me in Dec..we then plan to have the procedure done around mid Dec.

Are you and your hubby both going to India together?

It would be nice if we could somehow get in touch through phone or email,but i dont think i am eligible to send private messages in Indusladies....it will be nice to be in touch with someone who is going through the same process.

2. VenPra

VenPra New IL'ite

Hi BloreBaby,

I was also wondering if you had undergone the Hysterosalpingogram(HSG) test.
    I plan to have that also done in India. It can detect any fertility issues in the woman..
    they usually say that most of the women concieve after this test becos if the fallopian tubes are block this test helps in clearing the tubes.

This is the information i got from visiting my gynec in US.

3. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi BloreBaby,
    Sharing of personal information is not allowed in Indus Ladies... Please refrain from doing so!
    Why can't you share your experiences here. It will be useful to few other ILs & they too can participate in it!

4. blorebaby

blorebaby New IL'ite

hii,
    am doing the same, am going in oct n my hubby comes in dec..
    am leaving to india on oct 21st.. n we cant send our mail id r phn num# in this fourm..
    and about HSG i have gone through that here and have no any problem with that for me..

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2009
  5. VenPra

VenPra New IL'ite

Hi Vasumathy,

Is there any other means we can get in touch with people from indusladies.
    How can we send private messages to one another?

6. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Venpra,
    You can try paid PM. That is the only way!

7. sowmya.madhu

sowmya.madhu Senior IL'ite

Gynaec Dr.Beena Jeysingh Apollo Hospital Bangalore??

Dear Ladies,
    Does anyone know how Dr.Beena Jeysingh is for IUI or IVF cases. Have you heard of her?? We have been referred for our further tests and treatments to Dr Beena by my hubby's doc. We will be meeting her this weekend, just wanted to know if anyone of you have already have heard or know about her. I only know that she is with Apollo Hospital Banneghatta road Bangalore.

Appreciate your response.
    Thanks a lot for your help!!

8. VenPra

VenPra New IL'ite

Dr Ramesh in Rajajinagar for IVF

Hi girls,

Anyone had IVF treatment done with Dr Ramesh in Rajajinagar, Bangalore ?
    He has a clinic near 59th cross, 4th block Rajajinagar.
    I am planning to go for my first IVF treatment next month and any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

9. blorebaby

blorebaby New IL'ite

ivf in gunasheela,Bangalore

hi ladies,
    i have started my first ivf in gunsheela hospital.i was in US from last 2 years n nw i am here for IVF n my hubby will coming to india on 12th dec.
    if anyone going thorough ivf u can join me n share ur treatment n experience.
    thanks,
    b'lorebaby

10. senzzation

senzzation New IL'ite

Hi B'lorebaby,

I have been to Dr. Kamini Rao and to Dr. Beena Vasan. The doctors at both these places are very courteous, will give you their time and listen to your woes but I feel that the personal touch is more in case of Dr. Beena. Dr. Beena has an infertility centre in the Manipal Hospital, Bangalore & also runs a private clinic called Ankur along with her husband Dr. S.S.Vasan who is a andrologist. Ankur is located in R.T.Nagar on the West of Chord Road.

I have had 2 failed IVF's at Dr. Kamini Rao's clinic - Bangalore Assisted Conception Centre(BACC). Our problem was that my husband has very low sperm motility. If your problem is with male infertility then you should visit the Vasan's clinic since Dr. Vasan gives very good advice on that front. BACC does not have a good andrologist. After a multitude of tests on me, all of which showed that there was no problem in my system, Dr. Kamini was not able to point out why I was not conceiving with the IVF procedure. As a matter of fact, she is never present during the actual procedure. She only reads your files & instructs the other doctors on the course to take.

Anyway, after two failed IVF's, Dr. K asked me to get on some DHEA tablets which she said may/may not be of any use, but just to give it a try. However, other doctors told us that those tablets are not really effective. What put us off is when she asked us for our date of births because she wanted to do some study relating childlessness to DOB or whatever !!!

After this we went to Ankur, where the doctors suggested us to undergo an IUI with donor insemination (since my husband's sperm quality was not good enough for an IUI). After a lot of thought, we agreed to it and I conceived with the 1st cycle itself. Sadly though, the conception had to be terminated at the 10th week because there was no foetal heartbeat.

Now, we have decided to adopt a baby.

I can say that I liked the approach at Ankur because they do not give you any false hopes nor do they scare you unnecessarily. Also, the scans are done by either Dr. Beena herself, or by Dr. Reena. You are not subjected to a new Dr. everytime u visit, like in BACC.

Hope that all this helps. All the best.