Study Buddy - Daily Register

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by DST, Jan 3, 2012.

1. raosh2

raosh2 New IL'ite

Hi DST,

Today managed to study for an hour. I am happy that i atleast started studying.

2. DST

DST Bronze IL'ite

Hey Roash, Good to know you that you have started studying. Keep goin girl!!! Good Luck.

Today, I couldn't study though I tried to do...busy with my kids and usual work..tomorrow is my day for long study hours...hope my tomorrow's study will be successful

3. hopetobehappy

hopetobehappy Senior IL'ite

i would like to join you, and try to update my study time.yesterday i studied for about an hour and finished one chapter in java. i am also planning to give a certification in java .

4. DST

DST Bronze IL'ite

Welcome Hopetobehappy. Good to know that you are preparing. Are you working now? Sure'll do it together. Good luck for your certification.

Yesterday,I went to the library and studied for 2.5 hrs,since no disturbance,no laptop to get distracted. I prefer library the most for my preparation.

I'm sure most of the people,there'll be starting trouble,once started it will continue.We have to set a goal.

5. DST

DST Bronze IL'ite

Hi all, my study time for friday is about half an hour,since busy with shopping that day....Pongal celebrartion kept me away from my study..hope to continue my study today...

Wish to have more buddies here....Come on ladies...lets do it together!!!!

6. hopetobehappy

i couldn't study for couple of days as the kids are sick(some viral fever). but i studied for about an hour yesterday and completed the second chapter. planning to complete the 3rd one today.

7. DST

DST Bronze IL'ite

HTBH, Good to know abt your successful preparation...hope u r done with another chapter...I'm planning to study atleast for an hour today...

Can you share how do you manage/get time for studying having a busy day at home?

8. hopetobehappy

DST, my younger one(3 years) is in preschool. so daily i will drop him in the school(20 minutes drive), sit in the library which is next to the school and try to study for that 2 hours.After i get home i won't get much time to prepare with the kids.

9. DST

DST Bronze IL'ite

How many days your younger one goes to preschool?? Hey, same with me.I drop my younger 3rd old at preschool and I go to library to study. She goes only for 2days a week.......these days I put her in extended hours,so that I'll get time for myself. Once I'm at home,can't find time for me....

10. hopetobehappy

he goes for 5 half days. good to know that your daughter is also of the same age.