1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Student falling in love. [Problem: With a teacher]

Discussion in 'Schoolgoers & Teens' started by nandini1905, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Naksh

Naksh Platinum IL'ite

hahaha take it easy. Making a big deal out of it wil only make it worse n puts thorughts in the students mind.

It happens. If you are the teacher or you are the student LOL - whoever you are - dont worry. Its just a pasisng cloud, enjoy the innocence, n adolescent infactuation. It feels good and sometime down the future - the student might actually shar eit with his wife n they both laugh about it.

If student proposes - then just say - its ok, its your age thats making you feell this - know that i am married or i have a bf or happy family of my age. You are a kid, you will find someone else when it is time. For now study, pass your exams and since you could influence him - tell him he needs to design his career path well.

LOL - i proposed to my teacher as well in 11th-12th standard - she did the same but in a diff tone ofourse :rotfl..........Victoria is her name .....intercaste.....LOL how i hated when other students approached her with doubts :rant or when she talked to other kids - i eevn twisted n broke someone's hand for ocmmenting on her LOL.........funny age.

SO yeah eay. just enjoy the story/feeling n leave it , dont act on it. Student will himself relaize :)

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hey naksh,

long time..how are you..