1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Struggling To Lose Weight, Having Trouble Sleeping

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by sarvantaryamini, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Post what, as well as "how many" calories, especially if there is a commercial label that tells you that information.

When you put in home-made things, consult myfitnesspal to find out the number:
    Calorie Chart, Nutrition Facts, Calories in Food | MyFitnessPal | MyFitnessPal.com

That site suggests 14 minutes of house-work ("cleaning") for one idly, or 3 minutes of running. This house-cleaning to running equivalency is so wrong.o_O

Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
  2. harithab

harithab Silver IL'ite

Hi Yamini,

Get a routine checkup before you go for exercise and diet changes.
    Check your blood sugar and thyroid levels. Make sure you are okay healthwise, then slowly start your exercises and an appropriate diet. Metabolism plays a role in food cravings.
    Determined mind with NO cheating is the first required factor for weight loss. :innocent:

3. sarvantaryamini

sarvantaryamini Gold IL'ite

There was no calorie information for some of them (ice cream and peda). Goodbar and Ferrero rocher are standard chocolates (I ate one of each yesterday)
    I got both of them done, but did not ask for the CBC. I will get that done as well. Thyroid seems definitely okay for now, though there is a slight increase (0.1) from the last time I had, blood sugar seems okay too (they didn't take fasting blood sugar, the hb a1c was just on the border of diabetic and pre diabetic and it was not much different from the last time, so I am guessing they both aren't the issue), I am panting a lot nowadays, so I am thinking it's the iron or haemoglobin - since I have had issues with them in the past. If my sleep had been normal like before, I could have better managed things.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
  4. sarvantaryamini

sarvantaryamini Gold IL'ite

Nm

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019