Stress Busters That You Follow On A Daily Basis!!

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by BDivya, Oct 20, 2016.

1. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

Being a full time working mom, it gets really stressful and there are very few options left for relaxation after a tiring day at office and after running behind your kid. So it becmes really hard to find the 'me-time' or a stress buster.

It is really good and beneficial, if we working moms engage ourselves into something that interests us at the same time is a big time stress buster!

Recently I have been following many Youtube channels (mostly Indian) and now I have found myself being crazy over watching Youtubers! There are plenty of Youtube channels and each one is unique in its own style.

I have been following some DIYs, skin care and chit-chat type of channels. And its real fun when you see people, who are no celebrities (but few are becoming one through Youtube!) its like a real stress buster. Nowadays my interests have shifted to 'A day in my life' kind of videos, which is not only interesting but also quite informative. These videos make us realise how well we can use our time, irrespective of either you are a working woman or a home maker.

There are many DIYs that are real simple and you can actually benefit out of it. And not to mention about the N number of make up and skin care channels. They are like 1000s of them out there. You just have to look for which kind of Youtuber inspires you the most and the language you prefer. When it comes to skin care, you just have to type the kind of service you would like to know about, and there it populates like millions of options.

There are some Youtubers who have not only gained fame and name but have also become millionaries! Dont believe, just google it and you will be amazed by the 6 or 7 digit salary that they earn!

If you also share a passion of watching Youtube channels, share your favourites!

Vaikuntha likes this.

2. Vaikuntha

Vaikuntha Platinum IL'ite

I like Youtube channels too. It always makes me more positive about taking on a new challenge.

Mostly, I see 'how to' videos.

I like street foods too. I get so hungry after watching tough..

The other one I like is the meal planning and meal prep.

BDivya likes this.
  3. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

even i like to watch 'how to' videos... they are amazing..

Vaikuntha likes this.
  4. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

When i decide to have my own me-time, i take crafts on hand. i love to see such DIY videos and very few i have tried. Eager to see how other lovely ladies are spending time...Thanks Divya for starting this thread

5. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Internet is the only stress buster for me during work days. After a tiring day, I sit in the couch with my tab and head phone connected to it. By that time kids are fast asleep, and mom would be saying some prayer in her room. H would be watching his TV, while I sit next to him with my tab in my own world.
    I connect in social media, chat with friends, watch movie, missed serials, songs and what not. These you tube channels are one of my favorites too.
    By doing this, I too connect with my H, and share him the videos too.
    We speak to each other while interestingly watching our personal choices.
    That is a real stress buster for both. By the time we hit the bed, we are so calm.

During the weekends, we make sure there is no TV, no internet unless there is anything special on it.
    We go out with kids like park, beach, restaurant or movies. We visit our friends or kid's friends and if possible walk during late evenings as family.
    We do all the chores together like washing together, cooking together and shopping together... So it gives so much fun.
    We also have long naps in the afternoon together, and eat special snacks too. These are real stress buster.

BDivya and deeprapriya like this.
  6. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

thank u rith.. crafts is a real time buster!!

7. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

:thumbup::thumbup: