1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Strange things.Does this happen to you?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by kishoremommy, Feb 17, 2012.

1. kishoremommy

kishoremommy Platinum IL'ite

I am actively involved in Indus Ladies for the past few months.Whenever I want to share something with the readers of this forum,I found the topic started in the next day.

Not only that,but when I have some doubts in my mind,after a day or two I find the answer to my questions written by a IL member.

Usually,when I am about to sleep,I plan to write about a topic in our forum.Next day,when I open today's post I find it there started by someone else.

Few such threads are,

1.I am happy.Is it wrong by swarnalatha.

2.Churidhar in 80's.

3.Pitru dosha in elder sons.

4.Why vegetarian?

5.How to separate stainless steel glasses?

6.Microwave hazards.

To mention a few.

During maatu pongal,two stainless steel glasses were stuck with each other and I put them in boiling water to separate.I planned to write them in IL and I found the thread started.

Whatever my MIL speaks insultingly,I have remained silent for the past 10 years and was fuming inside.I was unable to confront her as I consider it as a disrespect.Now as I am thinking whether this encourages her to talk more I happened to read the thread --which is correct?

Does this happen to you?

Am I imagining things?

What do you think about this?

2. bujji_1522

bujji_1522 Silver IL'ite

bingo...it happened to me couple of times, but not many times i shud say...i used to wonder whether its happening just to me...or may be i was searching(eye scan) for the words i was about to write in the forum...or it may be a coincidence....

3. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi...
    Yes it does happen to me too.....Thats why we are all bound in IL for we find solutions to our mundane things...

4. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Kishoremommy,

Thanks for this sweet thread....:)

I am joining the club too.....:cheers

Many instances,

Thrice, when I was worried about something, I found replies , just like God sent from our dear Viji aunty's snippets....

Once, when I was about to judge someone close to me with prejudice, I found our dear Mindi's snippet....which was eye-opening....

A few times, when I was just musing and making fun of my weight increase and fight for remote control, I found the similar shred in snippets by our dear Sriniketan....

Some of our dear Satchi's snippets were too close to my heart, giving me a dejavu experience.....

I am a Sai devotee, and on thursday, I logged in and I got Sai darshan from avatar of one of our ILs.....

May be our frequencies are matching.....and hence this.....:thumbsup

5. kishoremommy

Thank you buji.No,it is not coincidence.

May be you think what I am going to say is funny.But,my idea is the universe responds to us.When we need answers the universe or god or nature whatever it may be,finds someway to send us a reply.

1 person likes this.
  6. kishoremommy

Vj bunny,true.

We IL members are really blessed as we are able to relate each others' problems and learn from them.

Getting constructive advice is not a simple thing and we are benefiting here and that too at a convenient distance.

Here,I would like to thank this forum members and the people behind this .

7. kishoremommy

Well said knbg.

Matching frequencies.......it is the right word.

But for me it is happening all around me.Yesterday for instance,I went to Ganapathi temple with my hubby.There was power cut and the whole temple was dark .Only a small oil lamp was burning.

I felt sad and was thinking about donating an emergency lamp (Only that much I can afford.).

Suddenly,the priest turned towards me and said,"Yesterday,we had a meeting with association and they have decided to install an UPS.Tomorrow we will install."

He answered as if I have spoken my thought aloud.I don't know what is happening and I don't want to brag about my strange powers (if it exists really).

Incidents like this have happened too often in my life.What message I want to convey is ---if a simpleton like me can have her thoughts reaching others,how careful people should be.

Do have positive thoughts and never speak lies.There should be a correlation between our thoughts,speech and deeds.We can do wonders with our thoughts itself.

What do you say?