strange thg

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by DivzIyer, Feb 17, 2012.

1. DivzIyer

DivzIyer Senior IL'ite

Hi friends

I am abt 16 weeks now and most of my morning sickness is gone but every evening i feel a little weird. It is like evening time it starts, i eat somethg and it is ok for a while but then starts again. I am not hungry, but have to eat just to keep that feeling away. And the strange thg is that it is not ok by eating fruit or somethg like that. It has to be carbs.
    Are you facing anythg like this, any tips?

2. djain

djain Bronze IL'ite

Hey...

I think it's normal... usually in 1st or 2nd trimester such things happens...
    It seems tht you are trying to avoid fried/heavy calory food but ur baby want tht :D

so dont think much on it & enjoy your days !!

If it is really stressing you thn better seek advice frm ur gynec.

3. sitharaj

sitharaj Gold IL'ite

Hey divziyer...

I still have morning sickness and am facing the same issue. But my evening times I need something sweet and for a very long time it had to be hide n seek biscuits or bourbourn... I think it is coming from the fact that I have made up my mind to eat only healthy and subconsciously i am craving for junk...

So now what i am doing is, I indulge in some snacks every2-3 days and as soon as such cravings set in I drink a huge glass of lassi or buttermilk and that does the trick...

4. DivzIyer

DivzIyer Senior IL'ite

I thought my morning sickness was over. Actually i am on a med and me and my Dr thought that by now thgs should have improved (I am 19 weeks now) so i left the med for a day. All hell broke loose. i pukes everythg, even water. so back on the med for now (thank god for modern science)
    djain@ i guess u are rt, i try to control my cravings for junk. BUT inspite of that my Dr says my weight is little on the higher side for this stage. he says nothg alarming but we will see. :(
    But the best part is whenever i eat ice cream i feel movement in my tummy. it seems my baby is dancing with joy (or i want to thk that way ;))