1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Strange Relationship

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by jananrems, Jun 15, 2019.

1. SinghManisha

SinghManisha Platinum IL'ite

Sorry :tearsofjoy:. I saw this recently in the news, a street vendor taking toilet water . I make panipuri at home. It is not as “jatak” though.

Casual sex is having pani puri with alcohol infused toilet water. Lol

Sinant and Anusha2917 like this.
  2. startinganew

startinganew Gold IL'ite

Op, my concern here is if your fiancé is ok with it only because of the public disgrace that his family has to go through for calling off a wedding after a public engagement has been had. Would you be able to know if he is truly OK with it or if he is gulping it down to save face? I know this is very hard to say. If he is only gulping it down - because he can’t imagine going to his mom and telling her what has happened - after seeing all her happiness at the upcoming marriage and maybe even her pride at having chosen a good partner for him - then you will have to bear the brunt of this for your married life many times over - sorry for the gloomy prediction but post engagement or any fling after partners have chosen to be exclusive is a big no-no.

Also please please spend some time introspecting why it happened. Is there something you are compromising with your fiancé - good looks, hotness or just anything else that you value but know you will be missing out with him? I feel like there was something deeper than just drunkenness that convinced you to go ahead with the whole act. (Something like - this is my one last time - let me just do it) I would call a kiss an accident or a longer embrace than is needed an accident at a moment of weakness but not sex.

3. Sandyr46

Sandyr46 Gold IL'ite

We and our opinions will b considered as old school. In an age of live-in relationships and casual sex the true value of marriage and relationships is all lost. With gadgets promoting apps like 'Tinder' and the likes what can we expect. Recently heard a lady who shot her own suicide video drunking poison because her hubby working in Singapore did not approve her addiction to Tik-Tok. Her addiction had got so bad that apparantly she was neglecting her own child and so her hubby happened to reprimand her over it and this silly woman valued Tik-Tok over her life and family n so committed suicide. How much more wierd is this world we are going to get. We can only try to instil values in our children but with the current trend I see amongst teenagers unsure how much more worst this will get.

PLK, shravs3, SinghManisha and 2 others like this.
  4. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

Hehe. Chill girl:blush:

SinghManisha likes this.
  5. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Thanks to @jananrems for coming back to address many of the responses.
    A polite thing to come back and offer closures to those who commented on your predicament.

Good luck with your wedding and life.

6. garry420

garry420 New IL'ite

Just ignore him.so that he can move on in his life.
    tnx

7. sarvantaryamini

sarvantaryamini Gold IL'ite

Is your marriage arranged or love? There is something wrong if your fiancee did not cancel the marriage. It is not a small thing even for someone who knows you very well. If I were you, I would either postpone or cancel the marriage altogether.

8. senorita2019

senorita2019 Gold IL'ite

I feel the OP didnt really disclose this with the would be husband. Because I dont think the guy would be OK and raise no red flags unless he is a bigger playboy himself (Still men want their wives faithful so i doubt she told him ... :coldsweat:)

Looks like me staying in a 15 yr bad marriage was like living in a cave while kids these days sleep around left right and center LOL.

Wish I was born in the 90s.

Anusha2917, SinghManisha and shravs3 like this.
  9. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Being born in 90s too doesn’t make one to lose ethics lol :sunglasses:

PLK, Amica, Anusha2917 and 1 other person like this.
  10. rgz

rgz Gold IL'ite

Why? sleeping around (even if inebriated) is not to be coveted. I agree with Shravs, born in 90 or 2000 does not change ethics and hopefully we dont look longingly at it to covet it :)

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
    shravs3 likes this.